Author Topic: Hussein fatal and outlawz beef?  (Read 954 times)

Jaydc

Re: Hussein fatal and outlawz beef?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 08:00:29 PM »
Post up some songs where kadafi had the best verse.Fatal always outshined him

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »
LMAO

Kadafi was the best Outlaw, right after Pac!

They all had potential, but Pac died too soon, before the outlawz really grow and stay on their own
Kadafi was definitely one of the best TWO along with Fatal, but nothing Kadafi ever did convinced me that he was the best.  Personally, I've always felt that Fatal deserved that honor.  I never really liked how Kadafi had a tendency to try to fit too many words into the last line of his verse since it sounded like he would run out of breath and trail off... his verse from Late Night comes to mind.  Lyrics-wise, Fatal seemed to come harder and slightly more lyrical.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 05:48:28 AM »
LMAO

Kadafi was the best Outlaw, right after Pac!

They all had potential, but Pac died too soon, before the outlawz really grow and stay on their own
Kadafi was definitely one of the best TWO along with Fatal, but nothing Kadafi ever did convinced me that he was the best.  Personally, I've always felt that Fatal deserved that honor.  I never really liked how Kadafi had a tendency to try to fit too many words into the last line of his verse since it sounded like he would run out of breath and trail off... his verse from Late Night comes to mind.  Lyrics-wise, Fatal seemed to come harder and slightly more lyrical.
I totally agree.  Kadafi was good, but not up to Fatal's level.  I laughed at the "tendency to try to fit too many words" line!  That shit is so true.  You would here him still rappin' while the chorse started.
Time for a change...bring it!

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 08:49:40 AM »
kadafi was only 19/20 when he died, so even if his rapping wasn't perfect, he would have become much better than fatal imo. but he had more talent than fatal, because no one is the finished article at that age

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »
kadafi was only 19/20 when he died, so even if his rapping wasn't perfect, he would have become much better than fatal imo. but he had more talent than fatal, because no one is the finished article at that age
True.  Dude didn't have time to mature his flow.
Time for a change...bring it!

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm an asshole and I know it
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 09:39:38 AM »

6:04 min

As the World Turns

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »

6:04 min

As the World Turns
Too bad "As the World Turns" doesn't have Fatal on it, so that doesn't count.  (The OG does, but it's not publicly leaked.)