Author Topic: Survivor Series this weekend!!!  (Read 188 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Survivor Series this weekend!!!
« on: November 12, 2002, 07:22:01 PM »
i havent been watching that much wrestling lately but.........Survivor Seires is this Sunday...........and the main event looks pretty decent

ELIMINATION CHAMBER
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam
vs. Shawn Michaels

who yall going for??? This match "should" (should) be good!!!  and HBK is back once again.......he looks good so he may take the title......i hope its him or RVD or Booker T!!! they need HHH to drop the title already!!

and the championship match.........

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

whos gonna get this one?  I really havent been seeing this feud.......but i really hope they make Big Show take the title.......the need to use Big Show wisely and not like if he is a lightheavy weight!! Hes a damn HEAVYWEIGHT! and it would make sense if Brock losses to him! whats yall predictions on this?

theres more matches but these are the ones im looking forward to.....hopefully they will not kill it!
and mabye Big Poppa Pump will show up at Survivor Series!!!

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Survivor Series this weekend!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 08:37:15 PM »
the Elimination Chamber match should be tight...either Triple H or HBK would be the obvious winner, but I hope RVD spoils the show...

dunno what to think about the Big Show/Brock Match, but i'm sure Brock will take it...

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
Re:Survivor Series this weekend!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 11:14:04 AM »
the big question about the brock - big show match is if brock can f5 the big show.

Never surrender