Author Topic: "I could kill all you rappers if I wanted to" - Snoop  (Read 974 times)

Blasphemy

Re: "I could kill all you rappers if I wanted to" - Snoop
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »
why isn't he smart enough to let crooked ghost write for him

or even better featured all over his albums,soundtracks and compilations. Get Dre.

Fixed  ;D

But for real,even Dre could benefit from having Crooked under his wing.
Crooked has something that the other cats he's currently working with (Bishop,Earl Hayes and Slim The Mobster) lack;
A real Mic presence and powerfull flow.
Don't get me wrong though,I like Bishop etc.... but they're more supportive MC´s than stars on their own.... if you know what I mean(?).

The result would be amazing, but lets be honest, With himself on production, and the Various Ghost WriterS (Slim, Jay, Aftermath records, Friends) He pretty much got everything lol. If Crooked I was on Detox, it would give him enough hype 2 drop a serious bomb ass solo.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 11:51:44 AM »
^^^LOL, crooked I would give dre some serious hype to drop a bomb ass solo?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dre has plenty of hype w/o a rapper who most people don't even know about.  That is like saying Hittman gave 2001 some serious hype.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »
^^^LOL, crooked I would give dre some serious hype to drop a bomb ass solo?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dre has plenty of hype w/o a rapper who most people don't even know about.  That is like saying Hittman gave 2001 some serious hype.

I think he means the other way around...

But if Crooked I was on detox, the hype would be wasted because he'd never drop.

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »

I guess you didn't understand, I mean is If Crooked I was on Detox it could give him Hype to drop a Solo album and possibly do very well. Being Exposed on Detox (IF its a success) will be unmatched.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 01:21:12 PM »
why isn't he smart enough to let crooked ghost write for him

or even better featured all over his albums,soundtracks and compilations. Get Dre.

Fixed  ;D

But for real,even Dre could benefit from having Crooked under his wing.
Crooked has something that the other cats he's currently working with (Bishop,Earl Hayes and Slim The Mobster) lack;
A real Mic presence and powerfull flow.
Don't get me wrong though,I like Bishop etc.... but they're more supportive MC´s than stars on their own.... if you know what I mean(?).

shit, dats what bishop lacks ALOT..dude is boring as hell on the mic IMO and his flow is very lazy...but thats just my opinion..enjoyed that "nigger noize" tape doe

MediumL

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »
Ive always found Crooked I kinda boring. Lol i guess its just tastes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>