Author Topic: 50 Cent Goes Into Detail On Why He Will Never Work With The Game  (Read 1432 times)

Roccy

Re: 50 Cent Goes Into Detail On Why He Will Never Work With The Game
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »
it really took this long to shed some light on the situation, because 50 was still making money off of game
how it really goes down..

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
I agree. Game's hot headed ass won't just swallow this and probably create a 2nd fall of with Dre. I however disagree with 50's explanation of their beef. You stop working with him because he didn't want to aid you in your battles?!? SMH. I mean one thing was the jay Z issue, that I agree with but cmon just cuz he didn't jump on the bandwagon and start dissing ur enemies your gonna label him as disloyal. The whole Game/50 beef is overplayed and it really sucks that Game is more than likely gonna respond to this because It will probably mean he won't be working with Dre anymore.
But you have to look at the big picture.  We can criticize 50 for splitting with Game because he didn't want to join in on his beef, but let's not forget that Game happily jumped into 50's beef with Ja Rule.  I can understand Game not wanting to diss Nas (since they were cool), but he wasn't exactly buddy-buddy with the other guys, which contrasts to him dissing Ja Rule before.

I feel ya. IMO they never really had a good relationship to begin with. Sucks tho cuz they dropped heat rocks together. But like peeps say let's just hope Game keeps his mouth shut and doesn't start the gunot campaign again and then maybe we can hear some Dre on the R.E.D

I agree with you.  I think they were forced to work together.  So their relationship was purely a business relationship. I think 50 Cent probably felt that Game was forced into G-Unit.  And in that respect, I don't blame 50 for maybe not feeling as obligated to support Game's career as he might for Tony Yayo or Lloyd Banks.
  I think in this interview, 50 Cent said something that made a lot of sense.  I didn't realize that the comments Game made about not being part of 50's beef with Nas, Fat Joe, and Jadakiss happened right after 50 Cent had smoothed over a situation with Game for making some comments about Jay-Z and other rappers overseas, that might have affected Game's success.  If that's the case, I can see a little bit more where 50's coming from regarding Game not supporting 50 during his beef with Nas, and Fat Joe, etc.
  On the other hand, where I still think 50 Cent was acting like a crybaby was during the interview where he said that if Dre became "creatively confused" and decided to work on Game's future projects, he would not renew his contract with Aftermath Records.  That just seemed a little petty to me.
  In my opinion, it's probably just better if 50 Cent and Game never work together again, anyway.  True, they had a few good songs together on Game's "Documentary" album.  But it just seems that they'll never see eye to eye on anything, and there's probably not enough room to fit both their egos in the same place at the same time.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
I agree. Game's hot headed ass won't just swallow this and probably create a 2nd fall of with Dre. I however disagree with 50's explanation of their beef. You stop working with him because he didn't want to aid you in your battles?!? SMH. I mean one thing was the jay Z issue, that I agree with but cmon just cuz he didn't jump on the bandwagon and start dissing ur enemies your gonna label him as disloyal. The whole Game/50 beef is overplayed and it really sucks that Game is more than likely gonna respond to this because It will probably mean he won't be working with Dre anymore.
But you have to look at the big picture.  We can criticize 50 for splitting with Game because he didn't want to join in on his beef, but let's not forget that Game happily jumped into 50's beef with Ja Rule.  I can understand Game not wanting to diss Nas (since they were cool), but he wasn't exactly buddy-buddy with the other guys, which contrasts to him dissing Ja Rule before.

I feel ya. IMO they never really had a good relationship to begin with. Sucks tho cuz they dropped heat rocks together. But like peeps say let's just hope Game keeps his mouth shut and doesn't start the gunot campaign again and then maybe we can hear some Dre on the R.E.D

I agree with you.  I think they were forced to work together.  So their relationship was purely a business relationship. I think 50 Cent probably felt that Game was forced into G-Unit.  And in that respect, I don't blame 50 for maybe not feeling as obligated to support Game's career as he might for Tony Yayo or Lloyd Banks.
  I think in this interview, 50 Cent said something that made a lot of sense.  I didn't realize that the comments Game made about not being part of 50's beef with Nas, Fat Joe, and Jadakiss happened right after 50 Cent had smoothed over a situation with Game for making some comments about Jay-Z and other rappers overseas, that might have affected Game's success.  If that's the case, I can see a little bit more where 50's coming from regarding Game not supporting 50 during his beef with Nas, and Fat Joe, etc.
  On the other hand, where I still think 50 Cent was acting like a crybaby was during the interview where he said that if Dre became "creatively confused" and decided to work on Game's future projects, he would not renew his contract with Aftermath Records.  That just seemed a little petty to me.
  In my opinion, it's probably just better if 50 Cent and Game never work together again, anyway.  True, they had a few good songs together on Game's "Documentary" album.  But it just seems that they'll never see eye to eye on anything, and there's probably not enough room to fit both their egos in the same place at the same time.
I am wit you on everything except what fif said about him not wanting game to go at jigga and some other rappers due to his career. that dont make sense because going at nas, fat joe, and jada would not have help his career either. besides fif is the last one to be talking about who not to go at. that nigga went after everybody on power of a dollar. I think he said that because he was worried about the money more so thatn he was game.  real talk

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »
At the end he makes the westcoast look like were some slogans or something. what the fuck would 50 have if he wouldn't of got shot nine times.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

I am wit you on everything except what fif said about him not wanting game to go at jigga and some other rappers due to his career. that dont make sense because going at nas, fat joe, and jada would not have help his career either. besides fif is the last one to be talking about who not to go at. that nigga went after everybody on power of a dollar. I think he said that because he was worried about the money more so thatn he was game.  real talk

Yeah.  It was still kind of a flimsy excuse for 50 Cent to use for kicking Game out of G-Unit.  It's just the best excuse I've heard 50 give.  lol  I agree with you that Game going at Nas, Fat Joe and Jadakiss probably wouldn't have benefited his career, either.
  Regardless of what 50 Cent says, I think the real reason he kicked Game out of G-Unit was that he never really approved of Game being in G-Unit to begin with.  For that matter, I don't think Game ever really wanted to be in G-Unit. I'm sure he didn't mind it when it was helping his career, but I don't think he particularly wanted to be a part of that group. From the sound of it, Game and Lloyd Banks didn't get along at all.  I think in 50's mind, he thought that since he didn't want Game in G-Unit, and Game didn't really want to be in G-Unit, and aside from Young Buck, he couldn't hardly get along with anyone in G-Unit, why keep him in G-Unit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »
50 hasn't had song on the radio which got any regular spin for like 3 years now, why would Game want to work with him?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »
  But 50 actually squashed the beef with Game over that. I look at it like this if it were just about him saying he'd work with those guys, them two would have been making music together again. Once Game started the "G-Unot" campaign and told people that 50 was a snitch, it was all over for the working relationship and it seemed pretty clear. Once you do that, it's no longer just some angry misunderstanding between two artists with creative differences, that's making it clear that you are that person's "enemy". Going there was point of no return in my opinion. See, Buck said he'd work with 50's enemies and said "Fuck G-Unit" but I can see him fucking with 50 again because he never took it to that point.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »
Why is it such a big deal to people that these 2 work together again?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 05:13:39 AM »
dubcc

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 11:58:17 AM »

Exactly. Both are past their main commercial success anyway. Both may be able to come out with a 5 minute heater in the top 10, but not consistent single successes, and chart toppers from one album like they both had previously. We knew 50 wouldn't last long in the lime light, and it looks like Game isn't either now. I respect Jay for still being able to come out and do that whenever he likes, but Game & 50 need to settle down and just get on with it. No one really cares for their beef anymore, and the only people that did were people bored of mainstream lovey dovey club hip hop and hoped that it'd ignite some kind of drama
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »
I think people care because together they made good "mainstream music" something the "mainstream" industry is missing! I never liked or followed their beef it was stupid to me. They both have huge egos and neither of em were or did come out on top. I liked it better when they dropped heat like This is how we do, Hate it or love it, and Westside Story. Ya'll can't deny bumping that shit hard back when it came out.