Author Topic: Madvillainy 2 snippets  (Read 235 times)

NotoriousTDA

Madvillainy 2 snippets
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/NKs3hsFzNfg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/NKs3hsFzNfg</a>

im pumped!

Cali Climate

Re: Madvillainy 2 snippets
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »
Doom will never get old to me.

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »
his last album sucked though. i only liked that track with slug, but thats because im a atmosphere groupie.

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 12:50:01 AM »
his last album sucked though. i only liked that track with slug, but thats because im a atmosphere groupie.

no to be honest i didnt like the album at all, but his rhyme style feels so right, its like home made marinara sauce. with the right beats i dont think he could ever run out of interesting verses.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 07:48:32 AM »
Someone please tell me what is the big deal with Doom? Random ass verses, terrible voice and flow, to me his rapping is carried by the beats.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 09:26:12 AM »
Someone please tell me what is the big deal with Doom? Random ass verses, terrible voice and flow, to me his rapping is carried by the beats.

i dunno really, i thought he was horrible at first, but then i kept bumping the madvillain cd and his flow grew on me. Plus his verses are fucking deep if you pay attention.

and he knows how to pick dope beats thats a fersure

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »

He's a rappers rapper. He ain't out to talk about how hard he is, or his money, or have some stupid melodramatic story or anything, he just plays with linguistics and flows words so his voice becomes an instrument in its own right. It's art. Some people just wont get it, that's alright. Same reason why art gets cut before sports in schools. Same reason why soap operas and fast food thrive. A lot of people just want things simple, black and white, no challenges. Doom doesn't fit in to that simpleton category.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »

He's a rappers rapper. He ain't out to talk about how hard he is, or his money, or have some stupid melodramatic story or anything, he just plays with linguistics and flows words so his voice becomes an instrument in its own right. It's art. Some people just wont get it, that's alright. Same reason why art gets cut before sports in schools. Same reason why soap operas and fast food thrive. A lot of people just want things simple, black and white, no challenges. Doom doesn't fit in to that simpleton category.

Church...