Author Topic: got questions about tupac and eazys death-i can fill you in  (Read 156 times)

missnwawhoorider

got questions about tupac and eazys death-i can fill you in
« on: October 22, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »
i got some fucked up shit to tell yall and all i need is deathrows number and I will bring all the proof in here so yall can see it.........i gotta wait til i open this account though because it has the money which i need to do this............

Cali Climate

Re: got questions about tupac and eazys death-i can fill you in
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »
And I wanna fill you in, with cock, you sexy dime.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »
first of all one of the things the police don't know about are the bullet proof vests.............see remember when tupac said he didn't want to put his on?Suge put his on and left tupac the one filled with foam,thats why suge couldn't breathe when they found him,not because he got shot but beacuse the vest was too tight...............that is one thing............

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
didnt suge get shot in the fuckin head? either way fuck twopack im glad he died

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 03:36:27 PM »
yes he did but your not listening the person who shot tupac also had it out for suge...........so if you want to find out what really happened pay attention to who went to the hospital shortly after,it was one of the guys freinds that did that shit.............thats part of what is fucked up cuz nobody was able to trace it down............suge has been a very busy boy..............

and does anybody know why he shot by the outlaws just lately?

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »
God, when you talk like that, my cock swells up so much, I wanna just pull it out and dive in to your beautiful snatch. I know after 38 black guys 7 inches doesn't sound like much but I swear I work it with precision baby.  

Reprise91

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »
God, when you talk like that, my cock swells up so much, I wanna just pull it out and dive in to your beautiful snatch. I know after 38 black guys 7 inches doesn't sound like much but I swear I work it with precision baby.  

i love u