Author Topic: B-Fly - Game's sister - Lollipop  (Read 525 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: B-Fly - Game's sister - Lollipop
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
black people lost for this vid, not just game

Bull shit...my black ass didn't lose nothin' 'cause her video looks like they shot it with camera phones.

we lost because sadly a large percentage for the black youth find that kind of shit acceptable

Well if that's the case then ya'll loss a long time ago when Snoop, Trina, Lil' Wayne, Lil boosie,etc dropped their music. In fact, the lost kids parents loss for not raisin' their kids with better morals, principles and common sense which would've helped them to know it's just music but don't follow the musician. The majority of teens who listens to Hip Hop doesn't even know B-Fly.

Can't no other black person make me look bad or speak for me because I rep myself and do a damn good job at it.

harsh reality is that you can't escape what these young black people do and how it reflects on you.  The scary thing is that in 10-15 years these same idiotic kids will be parents and their kids will be even worse, if that was even possible

Actually, it reflects on their parents and people always blame the parents not the next door neighbor or the blogger. I went to an all white school during High school and was the only black person in my accounting class. From my experience, white people always assumed I was a poor, ghetto child who was slow because I didn't speak much because I'm black not because of my preference in music artists.l

This shit is nothin' new under the sun....it's been the same shit for centuries and it began with slavery went to television and now through music. It didn't reflect on Malcolm X, MLK, Nat Turner, The Black Panther Party because they were an influence themselves not influenced.

you saying you are on MLK, Malcolm X (who was a strong racist himself) level?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »
oh dear. oh fucking dear.

THIS SHIT MADE SOULJA BOY BUMPABLE!!!!!
^^
as much as it might hurt, i have to agree with that

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
black people lost for this vid, not just game

Bull shit...my black ass didn't lose nothin' 'cause her video looks like they shot it with camera phones.

we lost because sadly a large percentage for the black youth find that kind of shit acceptable

Well if that's the case then ya'll loss a long time ago when Snoop, Trina, Lil' Wayne, Lil boosie,etc dropped their music. In fact, the lost kids parents loss for not raisin' their kids with better morals, principles and common sense which would've helped them to know it's just music but don't follow the musician. The majority of teens who listens to Hip Hop doesn't even know B-Fly.

Can't no other black person make me look bad or speak for me because I rep myself and do a damn good job at it.

harsh reality is that you can't escape what these young black people do and how it reflects on you.  The scary thing is that in 10-15 years these same idiotic kids will be parents and their kids will be even worse, if that was even possible

Actually, it reflects on their parents and people always blame the parents not the next door neighbor or the blogger. I went to an all white school during High school and was the only black person in my accounting class. From my experience, white people always assumed I was a poor, ghetto child who was slow because I didn't speak much because I'm black not because of my preference in music artists.l

This shit is nothin' new under the sun....it's been the same shit for centuries and it began with slavery went to television and now through music. It didn't reflect on Malcolm X, MLK, Nat Turner, The Black Panther Party because they were an influence themselves not influenced.

you saying you are on MLK, Malcolm X (who was a strong racist himself) level?

You are as ignorant as my white teachers in high school and no I never said that I was on their level you missed the point, idiot. They also thought those people were racist until I did reports on them ;D Study before you speak. You are a pure reflection of the generation that you criticize about in this topic.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:58:11 AM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »
I'm a little confused.  How does this affect or hurt Game?  His brother was co-signing this.  In fact, I think Game didn't approve of the route she was trying to take at the time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 02:51:35 PM »
LMAO, i hope 50 Cent makes fun of this somehow lol.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »
uh god .... ::)

LONDON!!

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 03:41:01 AM »
This is embarrassing - Game front her a few thousand just so she don't embarrass herself with this shit again

this tune is 2 years old, it ain't my most favorite tune i've heard from b-fly, but it's definetly not on the level of the hate that its getting in this thread, i mean the production is on point, the bars are reppin for the human being ladies out there that get that money, for the grown and sexy, i don't see the big deal, considering the context of the underground/street/mainstream rap game content that's around this day, regular street product aimed at the clubs for the human being ladies, no big deal to me

i mean people on here, is either

very bougie

or

very over sensitive square

it's one thing to not like the tune, this tune isn't one of my favorites from her, but she can spit and she has a better catologue than this, but the amount of over exageration of random hate is just childish, big up b-fly and big up malcolm x too, he wern't no fucking racist, do the proper research
"get this money by any means nessassary"