Author Topic: He can't stop, so I can't stop... Natalie to Elior Vol. 3  (Read 447 times)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
Re: He can't stop, so I can't stop... Natalie to Elior Vol. 3
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »
stop it already.... geez....

stop it? you dont realize the jew drove to where sik works today?
i wasnt talking about you... you can do whatever you want... i dont care..
but m dog knows better... i was meaning to quote him... he should know better not to make fun of someone mom.. how would he like it if someone did that to our mom.. or his wife... he didnt like it when NIK did it to me.... so... he shouldnt be doing it back....

I made a promise to NIK, he apologize for the past, and not fight anyone, and I'll leave him alone. Today he broke that promise and drove past someone's work looking for a fight. That's wrong. I am not posting stuff no one hasn't seen, well except the letter. But NIK needs to lighten up online. Everyone is bored with him, I'm bored with him, but he continues to do stupid shit. I really didn't like what NIK did to our fam, so I was warned him over and over again, look, this is what I'll do if you continue, he went looking for people trying to get people in trucks, so I held up my end. Sorry to disappoint.
it's not your problem is NIK drive past someone's work.....
Just leave it alone.... the problem doesn't go away until someone drops it completely.
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »

but m dog knows better... i was meaning to quote him... he should know better not to make fun of someone mom.. how would he like it if someone did that to our mom.. or his wife... he didnt like it when NIK did it to me.... so... he shouldnt be doing it back....

I made a promise to NIK, he apologize for the past, and not fight anyone, and I'll leave him alone. Today he broke that promise and drove past someone's work looking for a fight. That's wrong. I am not posting stuff no one hasn't seen, well except the letter. But NIK needs to lighten up online. Everyone is bored with him, I'm bored with him, but he continues to do stupid shit. I really didn't like what NIK did to our fam, so I was warned him over and over again, look, this is what I'll do if you continue, he went looking for people trying to get people in trucks, so I held up my end. Sorry to disappoint.
Just leave it alone.... the problem doesn't go away until someone drops it completely.

Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll drop it. Pics will be gone

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll drop it. Pics will be gone
Thank you
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »
Naw, keep this shit going...the idea of NIK "driving past" someones work and thinkin they will worry about it is funny enough...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 12:23:56 AM »
fuck off pink, youre ruining the lolz.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »

what happened? Nothing, I presume

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

what happened? Nothing, I presume
Well, to give him the benefit of the doubt, his dumb ass showed up on a day I wasn't even working, so there was no way possible he could of finally murdered me like he's been promising since early October.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »
ur fucking fat ass dad to embarrass me in front of everyone. there are fucking limits dude, ok???

WRONG! There are no limits for Shlomo..........especially in the buffet line.
hes even tempted to eat the pork

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
M Dogg werent u the dude that was all pissed at nik for dissin ur sister n shit? tryin to make him apologize n shit? so ur response to this is trying to put his personal shit on the internet for everyone to see? lol ppl on here amaze me.