Author Topic: So can i get filled in?  (Read 123 times)

fette_chico

• 'G'
So can i get filled in?
« on: October 24, 2009, 06:02:14 AM »
Seems like a lot of you guys seem to not like each other
So what happened to make Nik & Psykotic or however it is spelt wanna belt each other up, and how come you guys got anamosity with obne of the female posters?
Not that i dont find it entertaining, but you guys take your posting on forums pretty seriously
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 06:06:07 AM by fette_chico »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: So can i get filled in?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 08:01:43 AM »
in short, nik gave his password out and had a library of his life and times with his gf that posts on here (floydness) in his personal messages. sikotic posted some of those messages. nik became irate and started threatening to fight people in real life. after nik refused an organized boxing match. sik told nik where he could find him if he really wanted to fight. Nik showed up at sikotics work or school or something similar. nik yelled sikotic's name (brandon) and told him to get in his truck. when confronted nik then fleed the scene on foot with his rotund friend lights. this pic pretty much sums up the event.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:03:57 AM by theog »

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »
haha yeah i seen that pic in heaps of posts so that is the story behind it. Thats why you leave sensitive information off the net coz if some mf wants to get you bad enough they will.Damn thats some cold shit.... i would do it if i hated the cunt in real life enough i must admit but damn....
I dont even know these cunts and im seeing a sad picture if i was them i would at the least keep it Real life and OFF forums and the internet as a whole

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:41:46 AM »