Author Topic: NEW DOGG POUND FEAT. KRAZIE BONE "MONEY FOLD'N....PRODUCED BY DAZ DILLINGER  (Read 1294 times)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck youtube. give an mp3

BenFranco

nice shit Krayzie Sound So Dopppeeee with Kurupt @ the background

Lebet

• Lil Geezy
Yea we need some Dat Nigga Daz production in collabos with Mike Dean, Fredwreck, Battlecat... :)

and Niggarochie of course.

Are you serious? :D

like always ziom;)

BIGWORM

Krayzie Bone is my 3rd favorite rapper at the moment. Dude is fucken' nice and is one of the only rappers to always come correct.

Daz nice sample on that beat bro and good work all in all. Fuck tha haters bro you nice on the mic and boards....

kuruptDPG

finally we get to hear this trak, krazy and dpg together on a trak is 1 of the best collabs ever.

anyways love the beat, i was hoping kurupt and daz would rap fast on it but its a dope trak, daz ripped it again on the beat.

cheers.

mp3 link anybody?

Paul

wow this is nice
funkyfreshintheflesh

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
THANKS CUZZO I LIKE 2 DO FOR THA FANS THAMORE I READ THA MORE I GOTTA KEEP PUMPIN OUT & I LOVE THA HATER THEY MAKE ME DOIN

kuruptDPG

THANKS CUZZO I LIKE 2 DO FOR THA FANS THAMORE I READ THA MORE I GOTTA KEEP PUMPIN OUT & I LOVE THA HATER THEY MAKE ME DOIN

daz this is the type of shit you need to produce, this is a dope trak. this is from 100 wayz right?

Avalanche

nice track, i like the westcoast production alot better than youre southern production daz. any chance you can upload "blessin" without all the tags on it?

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
YEAHH BUT WE STILL GOT 100 WAYZ  COMIN SOON FOR 2010

OG Snoopaveli

Dope shit Big Daz !!!

Can't wait 4 some new dpg shit !!!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
dope track. kray bodied it (apart from his first 2 bars, he sounds weird hittin those higher notes)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tight song.

so daz, is there 3 dpg albums comin out soon?

*Get paid
*100 wayz
*that was then this is now

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope,dope,dope..keep doing it daz 8)