Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game On "BISD" Track  (Read 421 times)

Elano

50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game On "BISD" Track
« on: October 27, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »
50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game On "BISD" Track, "One's A F*cking Junkie & One's A F*cking Queer"

A new snippet track off of 50 Cent's upcoming Before I Self Destruct album called "Strong Enough" has landed online after rumored speculation over the summer and features the G-Unit leader tossing a jab at former members Young Buck and The Game.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8BOQLkN1oY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H8BOQLkN1oY</a>
In the reference, Fif explains why his five-member Unit was slimmed down to remaining rappers Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks and will appear on his new album.

"That Big Poppa, I'lll send your monkey a** to see Allah," Fif raps. "These n*ggas ain't strong enough, they money ain't long enough, when they bump heads with me...When I say I'll kill ya, I'll kill ya/As a kid I wasn't fittin' in/Special Ed kid in the back on Riddelin' -- Hooptie all f*cked up/Pockets all f*cked up/Now n*gga what's up?/I'm rich now, n*ggas know about my dividends -- Crib the size of a New York City clock now/Okay, okay, try me and get shot down/I'm like a Zebra, I got so many stripes/I'm the f*cking general/I run my ciick right/There was five of us, all of us millionaires/Now one's a junkie and one's a f*cking queer/Now it's three of us/That's the way it started..." ("Strong Enough")

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
Re: 50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game On "BISD" Track
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 04:01:13 AM »
this shit actually leaked a few months ago along with 4 other songs that were supposed to be on the album

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 05:15:52 AM »
What do you expect? this is what he does. There is really no interest in this album..........Except from the stans!

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 07:41:09 AM »
whack
Bullets aint got no names

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 07:58:50 AM »
This material is dope.  It's got a classic boom-bap soul influenced feel to it.  Plus 50 just speaking on real shit.  It's not a straight diss like ether.  Buck is a junkie or was one and Game, while not queer, is questionably confused.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »
"There was five of us, all of us millionaires/Now one's a junkie and one's a f*cking queer" LOL

I'm not really surprised, 50 always beefs when he needs promo atleast the song sounds pretty dope

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 01:00:32 AM »
ok, you're right, i'm an attention whore

sofdark

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »
shit is actually truth. 50 actually does make his soldiers pockets rich.