Author Topic: Game shouts f**k g-unit at rick ross show  (Read 1305 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game shouts f**k g-unit at rick ross show
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »
someone needs to man up and kill the other one.

::)

you just took that too far

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »
Niggas on here talkin about how bad game looks, but this nigga fif cant shut his mouth either. when they asked fif if he was going to work with game fif should have said no and thats that. that nigga just as bad trying to promote his album callin game a stripper in his mom's club, etc talking about he dont understand why game came at him like this, when that nigga was on the radio with his crew bad mouthin game. cock blockin out of deals and shit. fif need to stop too.

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »
You guys actin like this is new man he was dissin g Unit 2 weeks after the apology in europe and then 4 weeks later in the concert i saw him at in Melbourne. Yeah Game changes his mind but at least he spits whats on his mind and not covers his true feelings....even if they do change

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »
To me, it's like "What do you expect Fifty to do?". It's like handing a loaded gun to your enemy and getting mad when he blasts you.  I have never met 50 in my life and even I was fucking certain of how he would take Game's apology. So how can Game even act surprised here? It's like you should have felt around a bit first before you took it public. But I don't know. Maybe Game is seeing something the rest of us aren't but it seemed like he should be more calculated in his moves instead of being impulsive. I mean, he was talking about comparing his situation with 50 to a chess game but it's like who the fuck plays chess like that? I don't know. I'm fans of both. The whole thing is played out at this point.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 11:42:09 PM »
lol, talkin about emotional problems...

he from santana bloccc..and used to claim that shit. FUCC GAME..HOOD HOPPIN MUTHAFUCCA

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
Game does change his mind all the time but 50 dissed him so we should've expected it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 01:20:57 AM »
To me, it's like "What do you expect Fifty to do?". It's like handing a loaded gun to your enemy and getting mad when he blasts you.  I have never met 50 in my life and even I was fucking certain of how he would take Game's apology. So how can Game even act surprised here? It's like you should have felt around a bit first before you took it public. But I don't know. Maybe Game is seeing something the rest of us aren't but it seemed like he should be more calculated in his moves instead of being impulsive. I mean, he was talking about comparing his situation with 50 to a chess game but it's like who the fuck plays chess like that? I don't know. I'm fans of both. The whole thing is played out at this point.

KING ME NIGGA (Yes I know, wrong game lol) but I mean come on. This entire beef is less like Chess, and more like Checkers. Mostly impulsive bullshit, with little thought. Chess how ever takes more skill, more then just standard jumping/movement. It takes a required skill in conquering your enemy. If any beef was like Chess it be Dre vs Eazy or 2pac vs Biggie.

My reasons??? Eazy caught Dre with the publishing clause, Dre got out of his contract, Suge was the knight that saved him, eventually Dre crushed Suge by never selling his publishing rights, and crippling him from making money off his vocals. How ever Suge got his beats. Suge lost in the end (bankrupt lol).

2pac vs. Biggie. 2pac used death row, to make his moves, and tried 2 check mate biggie and his crew with Death Row East/Makaveli Records, the Diss track Hit Em Up, and his extremely vocal manner of the situation relaying that its not a war, just a squabble between a few. 2pac/death row/suge were planning a take over. Outside elements ended the game 4 them, and knight took out the fatman wit a hit.

Game and 50 Cent - 1 nigga just jumps and jumps until the other nigga only has his back pieces. Now the guy wit the back pieces is just chilling out, while the other (With his kings) jumps back and forth until the other makes a move to get another win. Meanwhile the guy with this back pieces doesn't lose anything, while the other loses his control and his ability to conform a proper plan. As such when ever the back piece nigga actually makes a move, the other can't figure out if he is moving forward or backword on the situation. Eventually his time to jump has passed, and he is set up in the same situation.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 05:35:46 AM »
Looks like a human acting like a human and everyone jumping on his nuts about it

Game is a real dude
Humans don't go back and forth several times with their stance on a situation.  Make your decision and run with it, and if you end up making the wrong decision on the first shot, then admit it and move on.

I had a lot of respect for Game when he first came out, but it has completely deteriorated to nothing.  This is just stupid.

just because game change his mind alot you say his not a human??  are you stupid ???

but why do you respect a man you don´t now??   respect is to be earned not just because you are a famous rapper!!

both 50 and game do alot of stuppid beef, 50 diss alot of people all the time..

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 06:11:15 AM »
lol i fux wid game but.. .i dunno wut the fuck this fool goin thru deez days .. hav no clue

The_Offence

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 07:33:03 AM »
this guy is one strange motherfucker 50 knows how to make game make a fool of him self game needs to learn to be a grown man 50 waits until games says he has no beef with g unit then he'll throw a shot at game and watch game act a fool and everybody just laughs at him and says he's bipolar dude needs to ignore that shit because he's the one looking like a fool every time he says the beefs over than says fuck g unit 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 07:42:38 AM »
someone needs to man up and kill the other one.

well thats how it would go down if this was "real."

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 07:52:26 AM »
silly games
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 09:14:27 AM »
so you mean u spazz out and change your mind all the time too?? LOL game fans are just as messed up as he is.

and for you guys still blinded by your game posters on your wall.. 50 said something very true..  he knew him BEFORE all of the tattoos and all of the eazy e stuff .. before game created to what we know as game today... and from an entertainment stand point fifth was like This could work LOL!

KOOLBEANZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 10:18:11 AM »
Game is a fucking idiot, he was saying that he was riding with Fif against ross, now he's on stage with Ross dissing 50, this kid is an idiot. Jimmy needs to cut him loose again

8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »
game is a bi polar motherfucker... artists should beware and stay away from him