Author Topic: Game shouts f**k g-unit at rick ross show  (Read 1306 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game shouts f**k g-unit at rick ross show
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »
its getting old
Bullets aint got no names

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »
someone needs to man up and kill the other one.

::)

well thats how it would go down if this was "real."
but this is music......so its not.. ;)

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 01:29:42 PM »
so you mean u spazz out and change your mind all the time too?? LOL game fans are just as messed up as he is.

and for you guys still blinded by your game posters on your wall.. 50 said something very true..  he knew him BEFORE all of the tattoos and all of the eazy e stuff .. before game created to what we know as game today... and from an entertainment stand point fifth was like This could work LOL!

if it is me you mean, so learn to read ::)  alot of people act on how they feels that day, it is not that rare..and it is a human thing to do

but you 50 stans er more messed up, 50 talk shit on alot of people all the time, and diss people in interwiews like this, and kids buy that like you, you dont know if 50 is right, he is just talking like always. :-\ 

but still game react to much on what people say, an that make him look bad!!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
just because game change his mind alot you say his not a human??  are you stupid ???
No, but you might be if you took what I said literally.

but why do you respect a man you don´t now??   respect is to be earned not just because you are a famous rapper!!
I respected him because I liked his music, and he was humble at first.  That's enough of a reason.  You don't have to sit down and talk to someone face-to-face to respect their hustle.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »
someone needs to man up and kill the other one.

::)

well thats how it would go down if this was "real."
but this is music......so its not.. ;)

Very true. I wish rappers would acknowledge this. Back in the day it was about skill and whoever could diss the fuck out of the other one won the beef. Now we got all these rappers claiming gangster like its some real take it to the streets type shit. But its not. Rappers need to stop playing their little character roles. Either settle it on wax and stop pretending to be a gangster or do what a gangster would do and kill whoever's talking shit about you, or have them wake up with the head of their prize horse hoe in bed. Like in Budden's case, he would've woken up lying next to Tahiry's head and known not to fuck with Wu again.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:45:42 PM by Rapsodie »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
Very true. I wish rappers would acknowledge this. Back in the day it was about skill and whoever could diss the fuck out of the other one won the beef. Now we got all these rappers claiming gangster like its some real take it to the streets type shit. But its not. Rappers need to stop playing their little character roles. Either settle it on wax and stop pretending to be a gangster or do what a gangster would do and kill whoever's talking shit about you, or have them wake up with the head of their prize horse hoe in bed. Like in Budden's case, he would've woken up lying next to Tahiry's head and known not to fuck with Wu again.
I don't know if I'd recommend someone just going out and killing another rapper who is trying to make himself out to be a gangster, but I'd say it wouldn't be out of the question to go see them hand-to-hand if they're talking tough and making threats that aren't obvious jokes (like in freestyle battles).  Violence isn't what the music should be about, but if you want to take it there and you try to front, then expect to get punched... i.e., Game laying out Ras Kass (though it was funny how Ras was trying to get back at Game on YouTube with fake ass threats).

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:17 PM »
I don't know if I'd recommend someone just going out and killing another rapper who is trying to make himself out to be a gangster, but I'd say it wouldn't be out of the question to go see them hand-to-hand if they're talking tough and making threats that aren't obvious jokes (like in freestyle battles).  Violence isn't what the music should be about, but if you want to take it there and you try to front, then expect to get punched... i.e., Game laying out Ras Kass (though it was funny how Ras was trying to get back at Game on YouTube with fake ass threats).

Any rapper who raps about busting caps is automatically fake as fuck. Take game for example. The guy has rapped about guns and shooting people. But all we have is an altercation where he punches someone at a club. That doesn't make him real or make him a G. That's what kids do in the playground during lunch.

Now I'm not recommending rappers start shooting each other. But they DO need to shut the fuck up and stop rapping about lining niggas since none of them actually have.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
I don't agree.  I think they can tell stories.  I don't care.  I just don't like when they adopt their rap persona in interviews.  For example rick ross could have avoided the entire drama by saying that it's his rap persona and in real life he's not any of that shit.  Nobody would really care. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2009, 07:30:58 PM »
I don't agree.  I think they can tell stories.  I don't care.  I just don't like when they adopt their rap persona in interviews.  For example rick ross could have avoided the entire drama by saying that it's his rap persona and in real life he's not any of that shit.  Nobody would really care. 

Telling stories is one thing. I think its pretty obvious when someone is telling stories (like Ice Cube on Amerikkka's Most Wanted). Adapting a persona for your rap career is something entirely different. Making a song where you play the character of a criminal or a drug dealer is someone telling a story. Keeping up a charade and talking about it like its your life is straight up being fake. And that's what 90% of the rappers I see are doing.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
No, I think that's dope if they can do an entire album like that.  For example that's how I view raekown's two only built part 1 and part 2.  same with ross's deeper than rap.  I actually like that album once i got past that feeling your describing.  I don't like rick ross.  the real person appears to be a shithead.  i still like that album .. especially the production.  I don't have a problem with rappers adopting personas.  that's what mafioso rap basically is.  my problem is when they do it and then forget who they really are.  50 never denied where he got his rap name from.  i respet 50, the individual, more then i do rick ross, the individual.  I prefer 50's music too but i'm not goin to stop myself from enjoying deeper than rap or whomever.

it's like this.  if you're rapping in the booth that already means you're not in the streets.  granted that's not always true but ya dig? 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »
No, I think that's dope if they can do an entire album like that.  For example that's how I view raekown's two only built part 1 and part 2.  same with ross's deeper than rap.  I actually like that album once i got past that feeling your describing.  I don't like rick ross.  the real person appears to be a shithead.  i still like that album .. especially the production.  I don't have a problem with rappers adopting personas.  that's what mafioso rap basically is.  my problem is when they do it and then forget who they really are.  50 never denied where he got his rap name from.  i respet 50, the individual, more then i do rick ross, the individual.  I prefer 50's music too but i'm not goin to stop myself from enjoying deeper than rap or whomever.

it's like this.  if you're rapping in the booth that already means you're not in the streets.  granted that's not always true but ya dig? 

co-sign