Author Topic: 40 Glocc new video  (Read 614 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
No 1 on the west coast is given better effort then 40 he makes u feel like its good to say you are from the west coast 8)

Stop bull shittin' yourself

lmao

8)

WHAT A WANKER U ARE! :-*

ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okka

Tigh track, i thought that Tip Toe was in jail though?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tigh track, i thought that Tip Toe was in jail though?
he is, its obvo been shot before he went probs bout a good year ago - in they refer to bush as the president in it as well

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

big bad fo oooo!!! people started hatin when he went with gunit. dude is a beast on the mic. lemme bump some rifleman.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

big bad fo oooo!!! people started hatin when he went with gunit. dude is a beast on the mic. lemme bump some rifleman.

People started hatin' him when he started dissin' everybody and doin' stupid shit like that. His first album is tight though, all the people hatin' should check that out.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

People started hatin' him when he started dissin' everybody and doin' stupid shit like that. His first album is tight though, all the people hatin' should check that out.

I agree, but first signs of hatin started few years ago when dude signed with Infamous/gunit and Game dickriders just started hatin on this dude without even knowing who the dude is or checking his music

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Infamous Records arnt pushing him though, and G Unit certainly arnt. This song is tight, but labels arnt supporting the WEST!!

ITS HIS MOVEMENT AND IT DEF LOOKS LIKE THEY R HELPING PUSH IT IF NOT 40 DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB HE IS DEF MAKING HIS PRESENCE KNOWN
 feature Quote:

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
great track

ThaRealSupreme

No 1 on the west coast is given better effort then 40 he makes u feel like its good to say you are from the west coast 8)

Stop bull shittin' yourself

lmao

8)

WHAT A WANKER U ARE! :-*

What in blue hell is a Wanker???? U dizzy mufucka lol

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Okka

Does any one have any info on the two guys that are featured on the song?

Tip Toe a.k.a. Lil' Tip Toe is from Tha Lowlifes in case you didn't already know that, they made a lot of tight shit but never released an album. If you wanna check out some of they shit, you should definitely get Big C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation", Tha Lowlifes are featured on most of the tracks on there. I remember Tip Toe was supposed to be releasin' a mixtape with DJ Nik Bean called "The Streets Need Me" but he's in jail right now, so that project ain't droppin anytime soon.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
yea tip toe is dope!! 8)
 feature Quote:

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 SAYS video will be on mtv??? 8)
 feature Quote: