Author Topic: Who is Krondon?  (Read 181 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Who is Krondon?
« on: November 14, 2002, 11:33:19 AM »
After seeing him at the Xzibit concert at that Forum, I decided to try and find out some more information about this rapper. However searches for his tracks and any information on him on the internet has got me nowhere. I decided to look through my cds to see if he was featured on anything, and I did manage to find one song:

Self Scientific feat Planet Asia and Krondon - 3 Kings

Which was on a Landspeed Records compilation album. He sounds pretty tight on this track and I was wondering whether anyone else had any inforamtion about him, or knew of any more songs with him on.

Don Seer

Re:Who is Krondon?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 11:36:58 AM »
that track is also on the Self Scientific album 'The Self Science' the producer for SS -Dj Khalil has been linked with Dre/Aftermath recently.

They're all on the same label.. SOL Music Works (Sons Of Light)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 11:48:49 AM »
Does the label have a website or something?

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 11:53:30 AM »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 12:51:57 PM »
This is some tight information.  Thanks alot Seer for lacin us with this.  Krondon used to be up at Martin Records back in the days.  Hes an albino dude aint he?  (Brotha with blonde hair and fair skin??)  Wow.. Ive seen this dude a hand full of times promoting at Martins.  Thats pretty tight.

Corner of Robertson Blvd and Pico Blvd.  90016 (21323)

Axle
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 12:52:39 PM by Axle_F »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 01:05:11 PM »
There is a small article on him in the new Source.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 01:45:50 PM »

Really.. !!  Imma pick that shit up for real.  This is REAL HIP HOP Ya'll!!!!!  Cant help but get excited over news like this.  Tired of the same ole shit.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 04:06:33 PM »
man krondon is tight...i never was able to find much material of his aside from the track he got with Ras Kass, Chace In and Phenom on one of the Soul Assassins albums...i heard of Krondon through the wake up show and friday night flavas...hes a tight emcee...people sleep on him...but im happy that xzibit brought him out...now hes gonna get his well deserved credit

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 04:35:58 PM »

Really.. !!  Imma pick that shit up for real.  This is REAL HIP HOP Ya'll!!!!!  Cant help but get excited over news like this.  Tired of the same ole shit.

Ax

It's not a normal interview/article or in the microphone check section but it's where they profile up and coming emcees who are fairly unknown.  I left my issue at work but I think it's about a half a page or a couple of paragraphs.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2002, 07:04:50 PM »

Ax

It's not a normal interview/article or in the microphone check section but it's where they profile up and coming emcees who are fairly unknown.  I left my issue at work but I think it's about a half a page or a couple of paragraphs.

Thats dope.  Appreciate the follow-up!

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2002, 03:27:45 PM »
He was preety tight at the forum, he is one ugly guy though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 03:39:07 PM »
He wasnt tight at all in copenhagen... and im not hating but he sucked and everyone pretty much agreed