Author Topic: What's a Mexican standing on the sidewalk?  (Read 560 times)

Muhfukka

Re: What's a Mexican standing on the sidewalk?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »
Just pick a few threads at random from the first page of this board and you'll find what you are looking for.

It's been Jews vs Mexicans through October.
hahahaha no jews any more

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »
im hispanic but god dammit i dislike mexicans but not fine mexican females tho  8)

the system pretty much ruined the looks of mexican females, over half of them are fat and the fine ones love the thugs.

which system man? Im right here on the border...and the mexican women accross the border are fat as hell too.  Theyre strait, until they have a kid...then they blow the fuck up. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

which system man? Im right here on the border...and the mexican women accross the border are fat as hell too.  Theyre strait, until they have a kid...then they blow the fuck up. 
so basically when they hit 16 or 17 hahaha

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »

Im talkin...after the first kid. So like Middle School age..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
lol, blame the system for rank messican women. Nevermind that mexican cuisine is some of the worst in the world and they lead the US in diabetes.

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »
lol, blame the system for rank messican women. Nevermind that mexican cuisine is some of the worst in the world and they lead the US in diabetes.

It tastes pretty damn good tho...I will say that...

Mexican women tho...not into em too much.  Theyre the only women Ive seen that can consistenly get fat...and still have no ass. Wierd..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »

Im talkin...after the first kid. So like Middle School age..
Oh snap. :o

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »
Fuck all yall mother fuckers, stupid retards bashing Mexicans with ignorance because they pissed that a few of us are retarded and attack dub. Punk mother fuckers, not all Mexicans are trash, and your dumb asses are spiting bullshit facts. This shit is basically what Klan does, takes one situation and uses it to spread hate, and provide a platform of ignorance. Asshole talk about hating racist, then bash on a Mexican, what sorta retarded bullshit hypocritical ideal is that???

I agree these mother fuckers are stupid, and actually just wasted there time, I mean they attacked at night, when little to no one post, Barely anyone who comes on later is actually going to KNOW what the fuck happened. So why get all up in arms over something that is trivial and is no longer relevant. You can bash the assholes, but don't be bashing all for the actions of the few. Cause that's how racism, prejudice and ignorance are powered by.

Just something I had 2 say as a Mexican  ;D

Now on our food, bitch No one can deny our tacos  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »
i am mexican and i dont give a fuck

AGeesta

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »

Mexican women tho...not into em too much.  Theyre the only women Ive seen that can consistenly get fat...and still have no ass. Wierd..
It's like the ass fat gets absorbed into the stomach.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 03:38:24 PM »

Mexican women tho...not into em too much.  Theyre the only women Ive seen that can consistenly get fat...and still have no ass. Wierd..

Whats the medical term for that condition man?

universe

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »

GENETICS.

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »

GENETICS.

Here I am....awaiting some sorta funny, maybe entertaining response from Sikotic....and then u come in here...

universe

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

GENETICS.

Here I am....awaiting some sorta funny, maybe entertaining response from Sikotic....and then u come in here...

RENT A COMEDY, YOU FREELOADER.