Author Topic: Suge Knight's Offices Raided  (Read 405 times)

Myrealname

Suge Knight's Offices Raided
« on: November 14, 2002, 09:17:01 AM »
A SWAT team raided the offices of Suge Knight's Tha Row records, serving one of 17 warrants in two states, related to several homicides.

One person was confirmed arrested, but the identity of that person is not yet known. Thursday as they served one of 17 warrants in two states related to several homicides. At least one person was arrested.

Los Angeles County sheriff deputies and the SWAT team surrounded Tha Row's Wilshire Blvd. offices around 5 A.M. Sheriff spokespeople confirmed that Knight was not considered a suspect in the investigation, although dectives confirmed that the persons wanted were connections to Tha Row.

Warrants were also being served in Compton, Long Beach, Malibu and Las Vegas. Police would not confirm if the raids had anything to do with the deaths of Tupac Shakur or the Notorious B.I.G.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re:Suge Knight's Offices Raided
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 09:26:46 AM »
Police Serve Row Records Warrants in Murder Probe
48 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police early on Thursday raided the Beverly Hills office of hip-hop label, Row Records, formerly Death Row Records, as they served search warrants related to a murder investigation involving the firm owned by rap impresario Marion "Suge" Knight.

Police said Knight was not a suspect and refused to say what murder was being investigated.

They said 17 warrants were served at offices and homes in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

"They're seeking additional evidence in several homicides and a conspiracy to commit murder investigation," said Joe

Efflandt, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, declining further comment.

There was no indication of whether Thursday's police action was in any way related to the investigation into the Oct. 30 murder in New York of former Run-DMC rap star Jam Master J, whose real name was Jason Mizell.

SOURCE: http://story.news.yahoo.com
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Myrealname

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 09:47:18 AM »
Police Serve Row Records Warrants in Murder Probe
48 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police early on Thursday raided the Beverly Hills office of hip-hop label, Row Records, formerly Death Row Records, as they served search warrants related to a murder investigation involving the firm owned by rap impresario Marion "Suge" Knight.

Police said Knight was not a suspect and refused to say what murder was being investigated.

They said 17 warrants were served at offices and homes in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

"They're seeking additional evidence in several homicides and a conspiracy to commit murder investigation," said Joe

Efflandt, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, declining further comment.

There was no indication of whether Thursday's police action was in any way related to the investigation into the Oct. 30 murder in New York of former Run-DMC rap star Jam Master J, whose real name was Jason Mizell.

SOURCE: http://story.news.yahoo.com
Oh u are the winner  :D

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 10:10:57 AM »
Suge keepin it G.A.N.G.S.T.A

Unlike others who claim they are!!!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 10:30:23 AM »
Devon town hicksville sheriff's deputies, including an AOL team, surrounded the building that houses Death Row Entertainment about 3.45 p.m., said sheriff's spokesman Jonny Tanna. Broken glass could be seen at the front of the building but it was not immediately known if it was related to the raid. The raid was not allowed to proceed because the suspect was "having his tea."
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 11:12:19 AM »
Devon town hicksville sheriff's deputies, including an AOL team, surrounded the building that houses Death Row Entertainment about 3.45 p.m., said sheriff's spokesman Jonny Tanna. Broken glass could be seen at the front of the building but it was not immediately known if it was related to the raid. The raid was not allowed to proceed because the suspect was "having his tea."

ROFL! Nice one... but ain't U the sheriff up in Devon?

Yo MRN, Thank u!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 02:13:04 PM »
lol
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

platinumk777

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 05:11:10 PM »
the search was done to uncover a conspiracy for murder, and they don't want to reveal the target. I'm starting to wonder, man... are Snoop's days running out? I don't know, maybe Suge thought it's time he took care of Snoop once and for all. I sure as heel hope this ain't the case, but what do yall think?

Myrealname

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 10:39:15 PM »
BEVERLY HILLS, California (CNN) -- Three people, including a former deputy sheriff, face charges of homicide and conspiracy to commit murder after investigators raided rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight's corporate office and several other locations Thursday.

The arrests stemmed from a June killing of Eric Daniels of Compton, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said at a Thursday news conference. His death was in retaliation for another killing earlier in the year, investigators said.

The warrants were not related to the 1996 killing of rapper Tupac Shakur or the 1997 slaying of Biggie Smalls, they said.

The three men arrested on charges of homicide and conspiracy to commit murder are Kordell Depree Knox, 37; Michael Leroy Payne, 25; and Theodore Peter Kelly, 29. Kelly was arrested at Knight's corporate office, Tha Row Records, formerly called Death Row Records.

The three were being held without bail Thursday afternoon. Five warrants remain to be served, investigators said, and authorities also arrested two other men on marijuana possession charges.

Knox was fired from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department on November 1 "as the result of being a suspect in an unrelated assault-with-a-deadly-weapon incident," said Sgt. Joe Efflandt.

Knight founded the label that represented Shakur, among others. An attorney for Knight said the rap magnate was "concerned ... and mystified."

"He doesn't understand what this is all about," said Arthur Barens.

Rooftop officers guard the site of the raid at Tha Row Records

The sheriff's department carried out 16 separate searches in numerous Los Angeles suburbs and in Las Vegas, Nevada, Harris said.

Knight is believed to be the former owner of several locations searched Thursday, including one in Las Vegas, according to the sheriff's department.

Knight was released from a California prison in August 2001 after serving several years for a parole violation.

He has been the target of numerous state and federal investigations into allegations of drug trafficking and money laundering, said Thom Mrozek, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office. No charges were filed in those cases, sources said.

In a recent incident related to the rap industry, Jam Master Jay, 37, of Run DMC, was killed October 30 at a New York City recording studio.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/11/14/r...ants/index.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 11:02:12 PM by Myrealname »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2002, 11:08:17 PM »

Yo channel 13 new's L.A.
just showed footage of the raid, and they showed a couple of peep's in cuff's...I swear on everything that I saw Crook Locked and being led away.

They said three men were arressted on conspiracy to murder....for the retaliation death of former Deathrow employee.
All being held wit' no bail..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Myrealname

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2002, 11:17:20 PM »
Suge Knight Attorney Alleges Harassment:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 11/14/2002 9:00 PM

Suge Knight's attorney said that authorities were harassing the record label executive, after they raided the offices of Tha Row records, several SUV's in Tha Row's parking lot registered to Knight and his homes.

"I have yet to see any association between the people arrested, any items taken and Suge Knight,'' Knight's attorney Arthur Barens said. "We heard they were looking for weapons. There are certainly no weapons in his home, offices or anywhere else.''

Three other people were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder, but no details of the alleged crime were available. Theodore Peter Kelly, 29, was arrested at the Tha Row's offices around 5 a.m. this morning, while Michael Leroy Payne, 25, and Kordell Depree Knox, 37, were arrested elsewhere.

According to reports, Knox is a former sheriff's deputy. He was fired Nov. 1 because of his suspected involvement in an assault with a a deadly weapon. All three men are being held without bail.

The arrests come amid a flurry of violence connected to Tha Row since Knight emerged from prison. Alton McDonald was shot and killed at a gas station in Compton. He was in a car that was registered to the former head of Death Row security. McDonald was a production manager for Death Row as well.

The man who designed Death Row's well known electric chair logo was gunned down as he sat in his parked SUV last month.

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 12:38:53 AM »
PICS OF THE POLICE RAID:
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20021114/capt.1037297030.rap_company_raid_rs101.jpg

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20021114/capt.1037300954.rap_company_raid_rs106.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20021114/i/1037298539.2416328741.jpg

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/LAW/11/14/rap.murder.warrants/story.roof.ap.jpg
(LOL)

"At Tha Row's office, a pile of glass marked the entrance where sheriff's investigators smashed a door to force their way in. Yellow tape surrounded the building as deputies seized boxes of documents and a computer, which they carted away in an unmarked pickup.

In addition, a 9-millimeter handgun was recovered from Knight's offices, Amico said. However, he added, "It's not the 9-millimeter related to the Daniel shooting." One goal of the sweep was to recover the weapon used in that slaying.

During a search of Knight's 9,000-square-foot Malibu home, his pregnant wife was briefly handcuffed, Amico said. "Deputies used their discretion to make sure the home was safe and secured," he said.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 12:51:15 AM by Myrealname »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2002, 01:19:53 AM »
Crooked I isn't one of the men listed. His real name is Dominic Wickliffe

Myrealname

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 05:29:24 AM »
http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/images/I57149-2002Nov14L

That's gangsta shit,straight from the streets of beverly hills...