Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Keep It Real [Appreciation Thread]  (Read 743 times)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - Keep It Real [Appreciation Thread]
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 05:30:41 AM »
im feeling the solo cut more...FUNKY!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »
dope trak, wish snoop did have a verse on it though, i like kurupts and techniecs verses.

on the og do you guys think he dissed notorious big?

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »
dope trak, wish snoop did have a verse on it though, i like kurupts and techniecs verses.

on the og do you guys think he dissed notorious big?

Yeah he did.  There is no one else that fits that line.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
great song.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 04:31:51 AM »
garbage recycled...thats the only way i can describe it. need to stop living in the past...we need some new music to get excited about.

The rap game is run by old men...Dre,Jay Z, Snoop, Cube, even Tha Doggpound can be considered old timers now.

Non of the above would ever drop a real classic again. They should give support to a young hungry artist, and WIDEawake should stop releasing the older tracks from the vault. Come with the Crooked I, Petey, Eastwood albums...lets see what they were about

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 05:25:39 AM »
garbage recycled...thats the only way i can describe it. need to stop living in the past...we need some new music to get excited about.

The rap game is run by old men...Dre,Jay Z, Snoop, Cube, even Tha Doggpound can be considered old timers now.

Non of the above would ever drop a real classic again. They should give support to a young hungry artist, and WIDEawake should stop releasing the older tracks from the vault. Come with the Crooked I, Petey, Eastwood albums...lets see what they were about
see your type is problem with hip hop & it is bullshit.  the old men still do it better then any of youngsters or new school . without us oldmen you would have no hip hop or rap at all . so shut up with disrespectful ,ignorant , closeminded thinking because there is no age in hip ho por any music at all. only stupid ass youngsters who are just mad because that can't do better then old men. so shut up with that shit because you are wrong as hell.