Author Topic: m guilty pleasure  (Read 207 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
m guilty pleasure
« on: October 31, 2009, 08:29:47 PM »
the vodka in me right now tells me I should list some of my favourite songs I'd like to hear when I'm having a good time somewhere (preferably somewhere wioth friends)

too lazy to embed sorry

- imo one of the sexiest songs ever made

- this beat thumps

- this shit bangs, yeah 50 didn't really deliver on that album but this shit bangs

let the diss button hitting begin
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

NotoriousTDA

Re: m guilty pleasure
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 02:42:58 PM »
why feel guilty for liking these songs? There classics!

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

You for real? The only song out of those which is classic is the LL. No Nelly song is classic.

EDIT: And the other 3 are good, just that the Jay-Z track gets slightly put down by that Ja appearance.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:22:05 PM by Invincible »

Matty

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »
nothing to be guilty of these are all jams pretty much 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:28:31 PM »

You for real? The only song out of those which is classic is the LL. No Nelly song is classic.

EDIT: And the other 3 are good, just that the Jay-Z track gets slightly put down by that Ja appearance.

smarten up.

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »

smarten up.

It's been widely said at the moment that classic gets thrown around to often, which is true. So I think my statement is very fair. Just A Lil Bit is not classic, its a good song at best. Same for What's Luv and Can I Get A.... But for Nelly, I don't have a single track of his on my computer as his music is just wack and not worthy of taking up 1 byte of my hard drive.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 03:58:55 PM »

smarten up.

It's been widely said at the moment that classic gets thrown around to often, which is true. So I think my statement is very fair. Just A Lil Bit is not classic, its a good song at best. Same for What's Luv and Can I Get A.... But for Nelly, I don't have a single track of his on my computer as his music is just wack and not worthy of taking up 1 byte of my hard drive.

when nellys cd first dropped i was in grade 6 or 7 and that cd was bumped heavily, everyone loved him at that point. Yes ive grown up and his music is shit now, but to me that first cd of his is a classic. Whats love and can i get a are also personal classics because those were big tunes when i was growing up. I dont know what affect they had on you cuz you live on the other side of the pond but when i was like14 those were classic tunes, reminds me of my childhood

Invincible

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

smarten up.

when nellys cd first dropped i was in grade 6 or 7 and that cd was bumped heavily, everyone loved him at that point. Yes ive grown up and his music is shit now, but to me that first cd of his is a classic. Whats love and can i get a are also personal classics because those were big tunes when i was growing up. I dont know what affect they had on you cuz you live on the other side of the pond but when i was like14 those were classic tunes, reminds me of my childhood

Explanation excepted.  ;) ;D Oh and they had no effect on me at all. Probably because I started listening to rap music around the 2000 area.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
lol props to all  ;D

yup, Can I Get A and What's Luv, I grew up on those joints, every time I hear them somewhere, or when I play them in the car/at home, I feel fucking great.I can call them personal classic for sure.And it's not only that, I really think of childhood moments when I hear them, I didn't perceive them then as I do now obviously, but they remind of the all the carelessness back then.good times.Any non hip-hop listener will get down to those joints too, that's for sure

Doin' It is IMO classic in every sense of the word.There isn't a person I've played that song (I'm talking about people that think LL is an actor) that hasn't LOVED it.And the whole vibe of the song is sexy as fuck

Just A Lil Bit - I was 15 at the time, this song became a hit and it was a time when rap got lesser and lesser plays in clubs (clubs that a 15 year old could get into that is), and everytime that track was played, everyone was having a great time.And Storch laced 50, I see this as a good ass single that I connect with some great memories

E.I. has a banging ass beat, I could care less about Nelly.It's just that time period when nelly came out, that's what I think of when I listen to E.I.Those were some good times too
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »
Most of those are dope.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

smarten up.

co-sign this whole thing pretty much, Country Grammer was THAT album back when I was in 5th grade

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »
Nice. Everyone should create a guilty pleasures thread when they're drunk. People might be surprised they dont have to feel so guilty after all.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
Dope tracks. That Nelly song was my shit back in the "days"!

kemizt

OchoCinco

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »
here is  mine, that guitar is tight.