Author Topic: Fuck Rapidshare  (Read 172 times)

Blood$

Fuck Rapidshare
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »
everybody needs to stop downloading from there... now whenever I want to download albums and the link is on Rapidshare, there is ALWAYS too many users downloading at the same time and I have to constantly keep refreshing in hopes of being able to download, and I refresh at least 10 times in the process and have to keep doing so every 2 minutes :-X

and on top of that it's nowhere near as fast as it used to be when you actually get to download the file

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Fuck Rapidshare
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
i know, unfortunately it's so popular that we have no alternative links sometimes

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »
the worst though is when I'm on my laptop in class sometimes, this fucking kid like 2 rows in front of me stays downloading shit and whenever I see Rapidshare on his screen I wanna snuff him sometimes when I'm trying to get an album lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:54:32 AM »
fuck rapidshare unless you have a premium account

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »
the worst though is when I'm on my laptop in class sometimes, this fucking kid like 2 rows in front of me stays downloading shit and whenever I see Rapidshare on his screen I wanna snuff him sometimes when I'm trying to get an album lol
:laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 06:20:16 PM »
everybody needs to stop downloading from there... now whenever I want to download albums and the link is on Rapidshare, there is ALWAYS too many users downloading at the same time and I have to constantly keep refreshing in hopes of being able to download, and I refresh at least 10 times in the process and have to keep doing so every 2 minutes :-X

and on top of that it's nowhere near as fast as it used to be when you actually get to download the file

Skipscreen is what you need.

kemizt