Author Topic: DUBCNN: Introducing The Raekwon & DUBCNN Ticket Give Away!  (Read 129 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
DUBCNN: Introducing The Raekwon & DUBCNN Ticket Give Away!
« on: November 11, 2009, 11:07:26 AM »
Introducing the Raekwon & DUBCNN Ticket Give Away - By : Conan - November 11, 2009

Recently, DUBCNN has been keeping our readers updated on all the latest news surrounding the legendary Raekwon. The veteran MC has been keeping busy with a series of national and international tour dates, and next up is a handful of California stops. We're pleased to reveal that The Chef has partnered with DUBCNN to exclusively give away tickets to these forthcoming West Coast shows!

We have one pair of tickets for each of the following dates:

Nov 13 2009 8:00PM
INDEPENDENT, SAN FRANCISCO, California

Nov 14 2009 8:00PM
AVALON, SANTA CLARA, California

Nov 15 2009 8:00PM
MAZZOTTIS, ARCATA, California

Nov 17 2009 8:00PM
SOHO, SANTA BARBARA, California

Nov 18 2009 8:00PM
HOUSE OF BLUES, LOS ANGELES, California

Getting your hands on a pair of tickets to one of these eagerly anticipated shows couldn't be easier. Simply contact raekwontakeover@dubcnn.com with the following pieces of information: Your name, address, phone number, and which show you hope to attend. Winners will be selected randomly and then contacted.

Our thanks go out to Rae and his team for their continued support of the number one West Coast Hip-Hop website, DUBCNN. If you haven't already, be sure to pick up a copy of one of the finest releases of 2009, Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II.

Finally, look out for Rae's appearance on "Legacy", the upcoming single from the Ninja Assassin soundtrack. The Wu-Tang representative appears alongside Xzibit and Murs on the thunderous track, and the accompanying video should premiere soon. More information to follow!

---

Get e-mailing, guys! The C.A. shows should be crazy. Also, I can't wait for everyone to hear that "Legacy" track. It's a great collaboration.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: DUBCNN: Introducing The Raekwon & DUBCNN Ticket Give Away!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
I call dibs on Frisco

westsiderider323

Re: DUBCNN: Introducing The Raekwon & DUBCNN Ticket Give Away!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »
i call dibs on the LA one