Author Topic: Jay-Z Answers A Beanie Sigel Question @ Montreal Press Conference  (Read 405 times)

Elano

“Well, Beanie Sigel at the time, and you can look it up if you like, was driving two Bentleys. With his momma in the sticks and selling 800,000 records, I don’t know what more you can do for somebody. What people choose to do when they attain of success— at some point you have to look in the mirror, and look at yourself. Beanie Sigel had a record deal, a record label, and a clothing line. And never went platinum, ever. I don’t know in the history of rap has anyone done so much with so little. What more can you do for a person that point. A record deal, that’s normal. A record label and a clothing line. If that’s not pushing a person, shitttt…”

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay-Z Answers A Beanie Sigel Question @ Montreal Press Conference
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »
I'm telling ya'll Jay probably done some shady moves but most of Sigel's grievances are from his own actions.  By the time the last jail stint came around him and Jay's relationship was already falling apart.  I mean old boy sided with Dame. 

But showing Jay hate is the new it thing so!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-TalkX

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:22:34 PM »
I have to agree. There's only so much you can do...it's simple...change your ways and keep your ass out of jail it costs everyone time and money and it's embarassing once you've "made it". He wasn't bad but has no right to bitch

Elano

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:21 PM »
I'm telling ya'll Jay probably done some shady moves but most of Sigel's grievances are from his own actions.  By the time the last jail stint came around him and Jay's relationship was already falling apart.  I mean old boy sided with Dame. 

But showing Jay hate is the new it thing so!

Ok but we can't disagree with what jay z have said in this statement

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »
jayz is old already
Bullets aint got no names

Elano

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 11:41:53 PM »
jayz is old already

and beanie sigel is FAT

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »
Jay-Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whos that otehr dude? Beanie? what?

common man

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »
I'm not really a Jay fan but damn, the dude is right on point....Not only did he help Seigel with setting up the label, contract and clothing line (actually Damn helped with the clothing line) but when Seigel's stupid ass could have been stackin chips on tour, dude was to busy in shootouts, fights, in jail and missing PO meetings..... Dude had to miss half the ROC's concert dates back in the day..I guess keepin it real was more important than taking care of business and your family and now that the money and the Bently's are gone, Jay has to take the blame....What a joke...Some of these so-called "street niggas" turned rappers sound more and more like a fuckin babies to me...At some point, you've got to make that transition from street hustler to hustler/businessman.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 06:45:22 AM »
jayz is old already
here we go again with this old shit..only cats i know who spit that old shit is alot of young niggas between 15 and 20.....(that brotha spitten hard ass bars,he rich,got the badess bitch,number1 lp.out,ect.).listen to yourself BOY...u sound bitter ass fuck. :laugh:

Invincible

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 06:50:33 AM »
Jay-Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whos that otehr dude? Beanie? what?

common man

Yer, thats right, Common is better than both.  :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 07:03:40 AM »
I'm not really a Jay fan but damn, the dude is right on point....Not only did he help Seigel with setting up the label, contract and clothing line (actually Damn helped with the clothing line) but when Seigel's stupid ass could have been stackin chips on tour, dude was to busy in shootouts, fights, in jail and missing PO meetings..... Dude had to miss half the ROC's concert dates back in the day..I guess keepin it real was more important than taking care of business and your family and now that the money and the Bently's are gone, Jay has to take the blame....What a joke...Some of these so-called "street niggas" turned rappers sound more and more like a fuckin babies to me...At some point, you've got to make that transition from street hustler to hustler/businessman.
dope.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »
dope.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 03:29:08 AM »
jayz is old already

still on that shit? still spits better than 90% of the rappers bringing out shit today

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare