Author Topic: Big Fase 100 & September 7th "Goin Green : Money Motivated Music"  (Read 254 times)

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Big Fase 100 & September 7th "Goin Green : Money Motivated Music"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Probz, but tbh am only downloading for  Greedy Da 554  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

dameons

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »
Fuck this mark ass lame . He gets knocked out on video in front of everyone and never even threw a punch back at him .How can I listen to this fake gangster talk about guns , gangs , and scraps knowing damn well he is afraid to scrap back at a fella who is bombing on him ?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:04 PM »
Fuck this mark ass lame . He gets knocked out on video in front of everyone and never even threw a punch back at him .How can I listen to this fake gangster talk about guns , gangs , and scraps knowing damn well he is afraid to scrap back at a fella who is bombing on him ?

ha ha exactly homie +1
Bullets aint got no names

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »
props for link

i definetly see where other people are coming from too though, i hate frontman pussy mc's too, that front on the mic, i just don't think this is the case when it comes to this issue

big fase's report card is official, he did his thing in the streets, this is well known, that incident is just a case of theirs always a badder man out there than you, thats all that is, especially in the bigger picture of things, that brother just played his position, i can respect the fact that he didn't front on the issue, you see what i'm sayin, hood politics, he's still more gangsta than a lot of these fakes running around town talking pure garbage on the mic on both sides of the atlantic, truss me on that
"get this money by any means nessassary"