Author Topic: AZ is gonna kick some butt in London  (Read 284 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: AZ is gonna kick some butt in London
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 09:10:59 AM »
so ur saying that they're too spoiled?

QPR-crystal palace was a derby (hate each other)...how come they didnt sing then?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »

QPR-crystal palace was a derby (hate each other)...how come they didnt sing then?

yeah in away too spoiled, as for qpr match no idea.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JAZ

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »
went to london from monday-friday

every AZ supporter knew we were gonna lose, didnt expect 4-1 tho

drinking @ covent garden before the game was great, i was f'in drunk

now i know why the emirates stadium is nicknamed 'The Library', they really do have some shitty ass supporters, no singing at all, just when they score, have a free kick or at a sub...and this was the same at the game in Alkmaar

also went to the Queens Park Rangers-Crystal Palace game, and just like the arsenal fans the QPR fans were damn quiet, maybe even more than the arsenal fans...maybe it's a UK thing? Crystal Palace fans hit the nail right on its head with their '1-0... and you still don't sing!" chants...i lost some respect for UK fans

great trip
convent garden was awesome. they even closed a pub because of the AZ fans singing. lol.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 06:19:21 AM »

now i know why the emirates stadium is nicknamed 'The Library', they really do have some shitty ass supporters, no singing at all, just when they score, have a free kick or at a sub...and this was the same at the game in Alkmaar

also went to the Queens Park Rangers-Crystal Palace game, and just like the arsenal fans the QPR fans were damn quiet, maybe even more than the arsenal fans...maybe it's a UK thing? Crystal Palace fans hit the nail right on its head with their '1-0... and you still don't sing!" chants...i lost some respect for UK fans

great trip
convent garden was awesome. they even closed a pub because of the AZ fans singing. lol.

just for that ?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 06:24:41 AM »

Some sets of fans just don't sing i.e. Arsenal, QPR, Fulham, Wigan, Aston Villa.
For vociferous support look no further than Man U, Liverpool, City, Stoke, Wolves, Portsmouth, Burnley, Sunderland. I've been impressed with all these team's support, although I'm biased when it comes to Wolves ;D

JAZ

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 07:39:45 AM »

great trip

just for that ?
yup. lol.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 05:09:32 AM »

great trip

just for that ?
yup. lol.

a few hours later they also closed The Nags Head...they were scared we were gonna cause trouble or something, the first pub closed cause of the singing...shitty decision cause they missed a lot of money

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 07:55:30 AM »

Some sets of fans just don't sing i.e. Arsenal, QPR, Fulham, Wigan, Aston Villa.
For vociferous support look no further than Man U, Liverpool, City, Stoke, Wolves, Portsmouth, Burnley, Sunderland. I've been impressed with all these team's support, although I'm biased when it comes to Wolves ;D

I went to a wolves game last season and there fans seemed pretty passionate.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson