Author Topic: Titans win Again!  (Read 556 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Titans win Again!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »
congrats

your teams won more than my boys in Blue have the last 4 weeks :( yuck lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 08:19:19 PM »
^Trent Edwards is coming back next week.

Big deal. He's been sub-par all year.

Lunatic; Yes, Vince Young in the past two games has played better than Collins in the previous 6. Collins only role was be the safe QB that doesn't make mistakes while the team wins with defense and running. He couldn't do that this year, and the team couldn't do that this year either.

Now they're playing with no stress, and no worries. They have nothing to lose. I just want you to tell me how it's conceivable that they'd be more than 1-5 in before the bye with Young instead of Collins. The better QB play falls short when compared to the upgraded run game and pass D. They've opened up like 3 50+ yard TD runs for Johnson and have picked off more pass in the last two games than the last 6 before that.

All I'm saying is you're overstating Vince Young's involvement. Yes he's better than Collins. He was always better than Collins, but the team was terrible in the first 6 games and Peyton Fucking Manning wouldn't have changed that so how do you expect me to say Vince Young would have?
I never said they'd be better than 1-5, but that's still better than 0-6. Shit, I wish we went 1-5 with Young. A 3-5 right now, we'd still have a shot at the post season with our upcoming schedule. Collins would have found a way to lose 1 of these last 2 games.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »
^Trent Edwards is coming back next week.

Big deal. He's been sub-par all year.

Lunatic; Yes, Vince Young in the past two games has played better than Collins in the previous 6. Collins only role was be the safe QB that doesn't make mistakes while the team wins with defense and running. He couldn't do that this year, and the team couldn't do that this year either.

Now they're playing with no stress, and no worries. They have nothing to lose. I just want you to tell me how it's conceivable that they'd be more than 1-5 in before the bye with Young instead of Collins. The better QB play falls short when compared to the upgraded run game and pass D. They've opened up like 3 50+ yard TD runs for Johnson and have picked off more pass in the last two games than the last 6 before that.

All I'm saying is you're overstating Vince Young's involvement. Yes he's better than Collins. He was always better than Collins, but the team was terrible in the first 6 games and Peyton Fucking Manning wouldn't have changed that so how do you expect me to say Vince Young would have?
I never said they'd be better than 1-5, but that's still better than 0-6. Shit, I wish we went 1-5 with Young. A 3-5 right now, we'd still have a shot at the post season with our upcoming schedule. Collins would have found a way to lose 1 of these last 2 games.

First that's a possible 1-5, not even a likely 1-5 and secondly there's noy way that Titans at 3-5 have even a shot at the post season. The Division Championship is out of the question and since the first Wildcard is going to Cinci or Pit the second Wildcard will be between Baltimore, Houston, Jets or Chargers and no way do the Titans finish only 1 game back of the winner of that bunch.

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
I am not so sure about Houston, NYJ or SD being out of reach ???

NYJ is playing ass.
I bet u we beat Houston in 2 weeks on Monday night.
SD is very up and down.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »

NYJ is playing ass.
SD is very up and down.

the Jets this year will finish 8-8

dear god please make them go 12-4 and provem e wrong lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »

NYJ is playing ass.
SD is very up and down.

I don't mean every one of those teams will have a better record. I'm saying who ever gets the #2 Wildcard will be more than 1 game ahead of the Titans. I only added those three teams in the race because there'sa chance they go on a route and rack up a lot of wins. My money is on 3 teams from the AFC North getting in.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »
They haven't been playing great teams since Young came on but the bottom line is their winning games, and IMO Young gives them a much better chance than Collins. We'll see how he does these next few games.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 09:50:34 PM »

NYJ is playing ass.
SD is very up and down.

I don't mean every one of those teams will have a better record. I'm saying who ever gets the #2 Wildcard will be more than 1 game ahead of the Titans. I only added those three teams in the race because there'sa chance they go on a route and rack up a lot of wins. My money is on 3 teams from the AFC North getting in.
I dunno. With our schedule being pretty easy, it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up only 1 win out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 09:24:27 AM »
beat the Colts!

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »
& believe it or not Gage should thank CJ lol, when you come off of a 230 yard game, naturally defenses will key in on him in preparation; not to mention he is the only white light of that offense lol.
Just trying to find more excuses to discredit Gage's success having anything to do with Young. Where was Gage when CJ came off a 300 yard game against Houston? Nowhere; Kerry Collins was still throwing him the ball.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »
beat the Colts!

The way Johnson is running that's very possible. Indy plays a basic cover 2 against Tennessee and CJ will have a huge game. The question will be whether they score TDs or FGs and whether or not Indy can score TDs early on.

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »
beat the Colts!

The way Johnson is running that's very possible. Indy plays a basic cover 2 against Tennessee and CJ will have a huge game. The question will be whether they score TDs or FGs and whether or not Indy can score TDs early on.
On top of it, we have a serious chance if Manning isn't passing on rookies as he was a few weeks ago. This is a whole new secondary than Manning faced a few weeks ago. Finnegan and Fuller are back healthy and on their game. Griffin is finally starting to play like his old self again. And the Rod Hood signing has worked wonders. We tend to play Indy tough, so this could be close.