Author Topic: This shit is so typical....  (Read 318 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: This shit is so typical....
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »
If you really want to pull the gay card, which the typical European would jump at the chance to do. Aren't you the 16 yr old alcoholic who complains about his dad and how he wants to beat him up? Need some more attention cause your alchy pappa doesn't love you enough?

Keep wishing you were as great as me. I am practically a celebrity, you could never reach this level of awesome, O.K.? Just this last week i was in the Bronx and i had a young woman approach me asking if i was THEE Prince. I responded, Yeah, bitch, hurry it up because i have places to be and shits to take. This is an everyday occurrence for a boss player like me. Everyone recognizes me, i am not sure why you are confused as to who i am. Also - I am not sure why you are concerned with me and my depression/suicidal thoughts.

I am not sure how you were raised, frenchy, but over here in the real world, life isn't all rainbow colors and candy shops. I know it probably seems very glamorous, and you are just desperate to be like, or figure out how a person like me operates. But i am very sorry to inform you that your brain will never be able to comprehend a modern day mastermind of my sort. Your best bet is to socialize with the other peasants on this message forum, and maybe they can give you some insight as to why you are probably the #1 failed poster on these boards.

So next time you are out with your "chums" having some drinks and having some fun. Just remember that i am some where out in the world, alive and well, probably some place that looks like this ( http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/14/9e/07/great-scenery.jpg ) And i am doing better than ever, great actually. Nothing can stop me, not even my own sick thoughts.
I can't help but laugh

That with my dad was all about the lulz.
He's a cool guy but we're both stuborn as fuck so we don't get allong alll the time.
I'm no alcoholic, opend a bottle of whisky yesterday and only had 2 glasses

u complain about your dad, and you made him clean your room up and made a thread about "manipulating" him.

your just a spoiled lil brat.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
If you really want to pull the gay card, which the typical European would jump at the chance to do. Aren't you the 16 yr old alcoholic who complains about his dad and how he wants to beat him up? Need some more attention cause your alchy pappa doesn't love you enough?

Keep wishing you were as great as me. I am practically a celebrity, you could never reach this level of awesome, O.K.? Just this last week i was in the Bronx and i had a young woman approach me asking if i was THEE Prince. I responded, Yeah, bitch, hurry it up because i have places to be and shits to take. This is an everyday occurrence for a boss player like me. Everyone recognizes me, i am not sure why you are confused as to who i am. Also - I am not sure why you are concerned with me and my depression/suicidal thoughts.

I am not sure how you were raised, frenchy, but over here in the real world, life isn't all rainbow colors and candy shops. I know it probably seems very glamorous, and you are just desperate to be like, or figure out how a person like me operates. But i am very sorry to inform you that your brain will never be able to comprehend a modern day mastermind of my sort. Your best bet is to socialize with the other peasants on this message forum, and maybe they can give you some insight as to why you are probably the #1 failed poster on these boards.

So next time you are out with your "chums" having some drinks and having some fun. Just remember that i am some where out in the world, alive and well, probably some place that looks like this ( http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/14/9e/07/great-scenery.jpg ) And i am doing better than ever, great actually. Nothing can stop me, not even my own sick thoughts.
I can't help but laugh

That with my dad was all about the lulz.
He's a cool guy but we're both stuborn as fuck so we don't get allong alll the time.
I'm no alcoholic, opend a bottle of whisky yesterday and only had 2 glasses

u complain about your dad, and you made him clean your room up and made a thread about "manipulating" him.

your just a spoiled lil brat.
yes I'm a bit spoiled.
half my family is death and the family still alive lives far away, ofcourse he spoils me a bit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »
what model ipod is it and what are the specs on your computer?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 01:16:55 AM »
The cure to all depression is to look at someone worse off than you. Always does the trick for me at least.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »
The cure to all depression is to look at someone worse off than you. Always does the trick for me at least.

I just read eliors posts.It makes me feel better that at least Im not him.

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
The hardships we must endure.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:17 AM »

I just read eliors posts.It makes me feel better that at least Im not him.
Really? I got self-conscious about the hair on my legs and shaved them  :-[
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 02:35:42 AM »
what model ipod is it and what are the specs on your computer?
classic 120 but it's my external harddrive not working =/

I think that's why most of us are here xD.