Author Topic: John Terry's dad sells cocaine in a bar  (Read 390 times)

Paul

Re: John Terry's dad sells cocaine in a bar
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 04:17:13 AM »
pretty down to earth dude

really ?

yeah, but ive only ever spoken to him a few times in there when ive been drunk, i dont really go there that much now.. one of my pals drinks in there regulary and knows him quiet well, never said anything bad about him

should be a very good bar,its far from central london...

nah its not that far, bout a 30 minute train ride... the station is literally 2 minutes round the corner from the bar. & yeh its a decent bar, not big tho pretty small inside just looks smart.. but like i said i dont go in there much now cos a few of my friends are barred from there so we tend to avoid it.

what have they done ?  ;D

p.s jt's father lives in essex ? i wonder why he's an usual client of a bar far from the city when (probably) he can afford to drink in the best bars of center london...

Probably has friends that drink there

or maybe customers  ;D

Yeah well if he knows he can get away with it there and is comfortable hel keep goin back

I have friends that do it and only go to certain places cause its easier
funkyfreshintheflesh

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 04:39:41 AM »
he's not a dealer he just thought he'd scam a free gram off some rich folk passing through....you see how they say one minute hes saying say nothin bout JT...then 10minutes later he cant shut up...thats because theyve interviewed him while under the effect of cocaine...if that isnt taboo it should be...seems like entrapment to begin with...i jus hope if he gets charged they charge the journo scum who bought it as well for possession....

and i cant stand JT.....

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 06:23:02 AM »

really ?

yeah, but ive only ever spoken to him a few times in there when ive been drunk, i dont really go there that much now.. one of my pals drinks in there regulary and knows him quiet well, never said anything bad about him

nah its not that far, bout a 30 minute train ride... the station is literally 2 minutes round the corner from the bar. & yeh its a decent bar, not big tho pretty small inside just looks smart.. but like i said i dont go in there much now cos a few of my friends are barred from there so we tend to avoid it.

what have they done ?  ;D

p.s jt's father lives in essex ? i wonder why he's an usual client of a bar far from the city when (probably) he can afford to drink in the best bars of center london...

ermm nothing major, we just had a little trouble in there before with these idoits which ended up turning into a fight outside.. i wernt really involved init, which is why im not barred lol..
and yeh ted terry lives round the corner from that bar, i know what road but thats all..
Then you got JT's mum (the shoplifter) who lives close by aswell, we actually know her too.. she used to always drink in my main pub with jamie carraraghers brother (he's a really good singer believe it or not lol) but she is a BIG coke head.. my pal used to serve up alot of coke to her, he wood always drop it rnd her house.. she got loads of signed shirts up round the place from john and paul (paul terry is johns older brother, who plays football for yeovil town).. but i aint seen her since she was charged with that whole shop lifting thing...
fuck having parents like that.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 06:25:24 AM by JMan »

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 06:43:31 AM »

really ?

ermm nothing major, we just had a little trouble in there before with these idoits which ended up turning into a fight outside.. i wernt really involved init, which is why im not barred lol..
and yeh ted terry lives round the corner from that bar, i know what road but thats all..
Then you got JT's mum (the shoplifter) who lives close by aswell, we actually know her too.. she used to always drink in my main pub with jamie carraraghers brother (he's a really good singer believe it or not lol) but she is a BIG coke head.. my pal used to serve up alot of coke to her, he wood always drop it rnd her house.. she got loads of signed shirts up round the place from john and paul (paul terry is johns older brother, who plays football for yeovil town).. but i aint seen her since she was charged with that whole shop lifting thing...

haha shit your mates probably the one teds on about lol

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »

really ?

haha shit your mates probably the one teds on about lol

lol that wood be funny, but my pal doesnt really deal init anymore.. he's settled himself down now..
But i do know who the dealer was for the ted terry deal, is a young black guy called "dan" i dont know him personally but i seen him around a whole lot.. dudes only bout 5'6 / 5'7 but he's fuckin massive, proper built up.. i woodnt fancy havin to deal with him

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 11:24:18 AM »
Now i see why JT is as he is .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson