Author Topic: Why SSLP is better than EMIMNEM SHOW... 2 WORDS  (Read 379 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:Why SSLP is better than EMIMNEM SHOW... 2 WORDS
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2002, 01:56:43 AM »
No.  I don't feel ya.  Here's why.  Yes.  I listened to SlimShadyLP for a year straight and the Eminem Show for only two months........... but........ that's because back in 99 Eminem, and the Top Dogg album were like the only really dope shit out.  Now we have like 5 Eminem records to listen to.  Peace.

true true

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2002, 03:33:53 AM »
I don't agree. To me, The Eminem Show has just as much replay value as his previous records. But, to each their own , I guess.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2002, 08:56:01 AM »
No.  I don't feel ya.  Here's why.  Yes.  I listened to SlimShadyLP for a year straight and the Eminem Show for only two months........... but........ that's because back in 99 Eminem, and the Top Dogg album were like the only really dope shit out.  Now we have like 5 Eminem records to listen to.  Peace.

I see hwere you commin from man..  But IMO the eminem show was the hottest out there for the first cople of months, then i got bored of it (unlike the SSLP) i'd still much rarther bump the SSLP than TES..

but like t-dogg sed.. Each 2 they own.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2002, 09:19:54 AM »
I liked SSLP and MMLP, but I don't think they have as high a replay value as The Eminem Show.  I can still bump that and not get tired of it.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2002, 09:35:46 AM »
REPLAY VALUE.

i got tired of The Eminem Show after a couple months... but i still can listen to the Slim Shady LP after years.

any1 feel me?

yep...i was trying to bump eminem show yesterday and turned it off after 5 minutes...its got really really boring even though it ahs tight beats

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2002, 12:17:23 PM »

I agree, plus to me, Eminem matured greatly in the Show, 'cause he was rapping about many different things. I liked Slim Shady LP, but to be honest, it only got like 3 months play. After that, Top Dogg was my main shit.