Author Topic: Tomboys who watch sports? Where r u @?  (Read 120 times)

satlite

Tomboys who watch sports? Where r u @?
« on: November 09, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »
I think its wrong for a girl to watch sports. They have no ability to compete so why watch?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Tomboys who watch sports? Where r u @?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »
I think its wrong for a girl to watch sports. They have no ability to compete so why watch?

WHAT???

I love a girl that can watch a game and be engaged in it. All I know, is most girls back home were fine with watching Laker games, and I know some relationships that the woman watches more sports than the men. Of course they admit to checking out the guys, but I've watched some beach volleyball or tennis or some soccer to check out the women, so I ain't mad at them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 12:58:15 AM »
Another retarded post. I suppose you'd rather have your girl (if you ever get one) bitching you out about picking sports over her on game day, instead of seated on the couch right next to you? A girl who's into sports should be every man's dream. You have the most warped sense of values. First you want a gold-digging chick, now this....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:01:26 AM by Rapsodie »

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 01:16:52 AM »
my girl used to play volleyball in the dutch squad. she hates to watch sports though. she gets engaged in soccer though when Holland is playing on some tournament.