Author Topic: What do y'all think about the Hopsin CD Gazing At The Moonlight?  (Read 382 times)

MistaNova

Re: What do y'all think about the Hopsin CD Gazing At The Moonlight?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 09:01:21 PM »
I haven't been able to buy it yet, but I've got great expectations from him. Funk Volume was dope and I like how he doesn't limit his songs to rapping about just gang-banging and being dead broke, plus that dark-aura from him reminds me of early Bone Thugs releases.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »
I haven't been able to buy it yet, but I've got great expectations from him. Funk Volume was dope and I like how he doesn't limit his songs to rapping about just gang-banging and being dead broke, plus that dark-aura from him reminds me of early Bone Thugs releases.

Yeah, to be honest - I've never heard him make a song about gang banging. Lol.

AGeesta

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »
hopsin got skill

DEKO

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »
Thanx for the reactions guys! I'm really looking forward to hear the CD, Pans In The Kitchen is very a dope single. Hopsin really got some skills! ;D
I'm gonna check Stevie Stone out also. It's good to see Ruthless drop some new rap shit after all these years!

ALLStAR 187: please don't post your garbage in this topic! Go jerk off while you're watching that lame Gayme cover (what the fuck is he doing with his hand in his pants?!?! I bet homo's like you love it!!!) in your sig. Or start another Gayme thread so you can share your moron thoughts with some other Game groupies!!!

We're here to talk about some underground artists that are way more interesting, so fuck off beeyatch!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:16:36 AM by DEKO »

DEKO

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 02:37:11 AM »
I just listened to the album (ripped it from the internet), it's fucking off the hook!!!! ;D Almost every track is great with a capital G!!! :o Go get that shit ASAP!

Long live the underground! Ruthless for life!!! :raisetheroof:

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 05:57:48 AM »
I just listened to the album (ripped it from the internet), it's fucking off the hook!!!! ;D Almost every track is great with a capital G!!! :o Go get that shit ASAP!

Long live the underground! Ruthless for life!!! :raisetheroof:

Glad to see you enjoyed the album.  I really liked it too.  Hopsin definitely does his own thing, which is cool because anymore there are too many rappers who sound similar to each other.