Author Topic: Connected 6 - D/L link - ft Kurupt, Jayo Felony, & 50 Cent  (Read 1156 times)

jloco53

Re: Connected 6 - D/L link - ft Kurupt, Jayo Felony, & 50 Cent
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 06:55:54 AM »
i seen you niggaz in traffic so many times yall niggaz just wanna say whats up
niggaz dont want no type of funk nigga keep it 100
nigga and when is paybacc comin out man i ended the career the nigga never had

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 09:19:32 AM »

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

SO PRUP

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
since none of these other sites show love i threw the tape up on soprupradio.com

jloco53

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »
show love you gay ass nigga the mixtape weak nigga keep it real

jloco53

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
shout out to everybody who went to the carter documentary premiere show too freeway ricky ross, devi dev, nip hussle and jay rock shout out to all my niggaz
im surprised 40 glock and spider lock and big i need a big mack i aint got no money to pay you back didnt try to crash the party hatin ass niggaz,  spider loc sorry ass anybody watch bangadoshish that shit that came out last year man this nigga talked about game the rapper for about 45 minutes in his dvd i think thats obsessive
these niggaz might be lowkey gay

lil murda show

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »
shout out to everybody who went to the carter documentary premiere show too freeway ricky ross, devi dev, nip hussle and jay rock shout out to all my niggaz
im surprised 40 glock and spider lock and big i need a big mack i aint got no money to pay you back didnt try to crash the party hatin ass niggaz,  spider loc sorry ass anybody watch bangadoshish that shit that came out last year man this nigga talked about game the rapper for about 45 minutes in his dvd i think thats obsessive
he spent 45 minutes talking about game on his dvd and thats obsessive 2 u, but you spent 2 years talking about spider loc over the internet so what do u call that???

SO PRUP

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

lol

lil murda show

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »
and i heard big paybacc is shooting a video ft. jellyroll tomorrow so how did u end his career,ur just a nigga or a bitch pushing buttons...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »

Lmao u sound bitter and to keep it way 1hunnid. Dudes who are always callin' other niggas gay are very suspicious. Are u mad because Dax is showin support?? That's real west coast support rather u like it or not. All of that bull shit u preach about black men needing to unite as well as west coast rappers is fake and ur a real double minded hypocrite.

U already know that you're actin' like you need to go to the doctor and let him check to see if you have ovaries so save your co-pay and check that bitch in you instead 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
got some bangers
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »
he spent 45 minutes talking about game on his dvd and thats obsessive 2 u, but you spent 2 years talking about spider loc over the internet so what do u call that???

Lol...Im tellin u this nigga is over bitter. Damn what did S.P.I do to you, Jloco?????? U gotta be hella sensitive to not just brush the shit off and move on.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2009, 11:52:27 AM »
thats waz up supreme
nah thats OG SUREPEME DOIN THA DAMN THANG
show these haters whats the bidness....they been hatin spider they whole life...THATS DEDICATION FO YA...LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2009, 12:06:23 PM »
thats waz up supreme
nah thats OG SUREPEME DOIN THA DAMN THANG
show these haters whats the bidness....they been hatin spider they whole life...THATS DEDICATION FO YA...LOL

Dedication and determination lol. Jloco, is supposed to be a grown ass man but he's steadily gettin banned, switchin screen names with other men's pic, even went on Thisis50 under Erica then confessed that he was really a dude (stuck in the closet), cyber stalkin dude and all of the above but he has the nerves to call another man gay just because he's going to play Spi's music on his radio station?lol Please, knock it off because u already got beside yourself, mayne.

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 12:39:19 PM »
What is dat? New Riflemen track on there?!! :P

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2009, 12:40:11 PM »
What is dat? New Riflemen track on there?!! :P