Author Topic: (Audio) Knoc-turn'al, Young Hustle (Dipset West), Jaguar "Ain't Seen U At All"  (Read 559 times)

Portugoal

Good stuff!

What's up with the weekly Knoc songs? I was hoping for a lot of new songs since he won't put out an album anyway, but it didn't go down like that.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice. i like this.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who produced this? I like that Young Hustle cat, sounds dope. Always goot to hear new Knoc as well! Props Luna

EFFeX

Who produced this? I like that Young Hustle cat, sounds dope. Always goot to hear new Knoc as well! Props Luna

I was trying to figure out the producer as well.

Lunatic

I can't remember the name of the producer, but I never heard of him. He was someone Young Hustle brought to the studio, not any of Knoc's producers.

Sorry on that weekly series. Knoc will be getting out "Knoc's Ville" shortly though.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jeanmiche777

Hmmm, you obviously slept on a lot of dope tracks to say that...

Hmmm, checked it out, decent beats on the last 2, but not my type of music..

I'd rather bump some Clyde Carson, hell yeah!  8)

Yea, Dipset can make some dope music.

Off Topic; link for that Clyde Carson ? 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Dope track, Knoc did the damn thing as usual on the hook

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sorry on that weekly series. Knoc will be getting out "Knoc's Ville" shortly though.

Patiently waiting......

Lunatic

Patiently waiting......
I know it's been a pain in the ass. Sorry. But paperwork for the distributor is being finalized. And this time, both parties have fully agreed on the terms.

EFFeX

Patiently waiting......
I know it's been a pain in the ass. Sorry. But paperwork for the distributor is being finalized. And this time, both parties have fully agreed on the terms.

I really hope everything works out. Knoc really was on the verge of something big a few years hack.

Lunatic

Patiently waiting......

I really hope everything works out. Knoc really was on the verge of something big a few years hack.
Well I'm telling ya he still has very radio friendly music that could be serious hits on the charts. All he needs is to find the right way to release it. He has potential #1 hits he's holding onto. He hasn't lost his "catchyness" as I call it.

Portugoal

All he needs is to find the right way to release it.€

in other words: nothing's happening

Lunatic

All he needs is to find the right way to release it.€

in other words: nothing's happening
Your wrong & I mean it this time. The paperwork is being finalized.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Patiently waiting......

All good bro, as long as we get new shit every now and then while we wait, keep doing what you do