Author Topic: Treacherous "Mick's Tape" Track List & Audio (looks great)  (Read 408 times)

Okka

Re: Treacherous "Mick's Tape" Track List & Audio (looks great)
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 05:45:51 AM »
Instead on focusing on releasing a Crooked I album and a Knoc-Turn'al album he's putting out a compilation with a bunch of no-names.

Yeah, there's somethin really wrong with Treacherous, or is it just that Crooked I doesn't wanna drop his album?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 07:33:12 AM »
Why some of yall trippin, Mickey (dude thats releasin this) managed to make a project and its gonna be released, dude didnt get payed to do this, it wasnt some big ass major label behind this but one humble dude with a vision of promoting some new westcoast dudes and making a project that will represent westcoast unity.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »
Ya, don't hate on Mickey. He don't call the shots of which albums get released and when. He's a good dude. This is a little project he put together and I'm sure it's damn good!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »
So...

People just want to hate on this project because the Treacherous name is attached to it? How about we hear the music first.

Mickey isn't an artist, he's just trying to promote people that he feels deserves shine on the West Coast, there is nothing wrong with that, I don't see what's so offensive about this project.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
I'm just sayin that i'd like to hear a solo album from Crooked I or Knoc rather than a mixtape, that's all.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 03:00:07 PM »
I'm just sayin that i'd like to hear a solo album from Crooked I or Knoc rather than a mixtape, that's all.
Of course.

But don't blame Mickey. He is one of the hardest working people I know. All this shit you see, Crooked I, Knoc-turn'al, One-2, K. Young, etc. music that you see on these websites, it ALL gets blasted out by Mickey. All of it. He works hard. Very hard. He doesn't make the decisions on which albums are getting released.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »
But don't blame Mickey. He is one of the hardest working people I know. All this shit you see, Crooked I, Knoc-turn'al, One-2, K. Young, etc. music that you see on these websites, it ALL gets blasted out by Mickey. All of it. He works hard. Very hard. He doesn't make the decisions on which albums are getting released.

I ain't blamin anybody. I'm lookin forward to this mixtape, it features a lot of dope MC's and Komplex is handlin most of the production. Is Jayo Felony still signed to Treacherous?

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »
I ain't blamin anybody. I'm lookin forward to this mixtape, it features a lot of dope MC's and Komplex is handlin most of the production. Is Jayo Felony still signed to Treacherous?
The Jayo situation is an interesting one. He says he isn't signed to Treacherous. Some of the people (artists/producers) around him tell me he isn't signed to Treacherous. Granted I haven't spoken about this to Treacherous in quite some time, last I heard, he was still signed (legally).

However, I know he still does a lot of his recording at the Treacherous studios