Author Topic: Fabolous Goes At Joe Budden's New Girlfriend,"Keep My Name Outta Tahiry's V*gina  (Read 462 times)

Elano

Fabolous Goes At Joe Budden's New Girlfriend, "Keep My Name Outta Tahiry's V*gina, I Mean Your Mouth!"

Fabolous has shown no signs of dying down his Twitter voice as of late by now calling out Joe Budden's new girlfriend, Somaya Reece, in a number of playful yet hard-hitting taunts.
Click here to find out more!

Comparing Reece to Budden's ex, Tahiry, Fabolous "responded" to comments made by the model.

"Did this rebound a** chick jus make a joke about my teeth?? @somaya_reece keep my name outta Tahiry's v*gina, i mean ur mouth! POW!," Fab playfull wrote Tuesday morning (November 10). "Time 2 expose this 2nd place chick Somaya Reece... So she know not throw people names out without knowing the consequences... #Somayareeceis Tahiry but the sequel... #Somayareeceis a stuntman 4 Joe Budden's real girlfriend... RT @SessioniZill: #Somayareeceis about to remix Pleasure P's joint.. "Girlfriend Number 2"... I bet #Somayareeceis havin 2nd thoughts about f*ckin wit me... #Somayareeceis gonna go 2 Yankee games next year wit a Derek Jeter #2 jersey!" (Fabolous' Twitter)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at buddens epic fall
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

Lol although I must admit those are some pretty damn funny jokes, this nigga Fab is a loser because in 2009 he's established himself as a twitter bully. How is Joe Budden friends with a nigga that slept with his ex girl and is talking shit about his new one?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elano

Lol although I must admit those are some pretty damn funny jokes, this nigga Fab is a loser because in 2009 he's established himself as a twitter bully. How is Joe Budden friends with a nigga that slept with his ex girl and is talking shit about his new one?

ah....your avatar is speaking

MediumL

Tbh Fab seems pretty waste to me. Someone tell him to get off twitter and make the first hot album in his catalogue. As for Buddens, he seems to idolise fab.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

Tbh Fab seems pretty waste to me. Someone tell him to get off twitter and make the first hot album in his catalogue. As for Buddens, he seems to idolise fab.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u sound hurt...yet the truth hurts,get it(truth hurts) :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

What?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jaydc

lol at buddens epic fall

How is this a fail of any part on budden?Its got nothing to do with him really,and have you seen her?Shes fucking hot.

Elano

u sound hurt...yet the truth hurts,get it(truth hurts) :laugh:

;D

KURUPTION-81

Fab is sounding like a child.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cuz after how he got punked, he aint the same no  more but it is what it is

lol at buddens epic fall

How is this a fail of any part on budden?Its got nothing to do with him really,and have you seen her?Shes fucking hot.
Cube