Author Topic: The LBC Crew  (Read 701 times)

Young Old Head

Cash Money Blood Gang

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The LBC Crew
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »
props for the info, a damn shame they never released their 96 album, shit would of been right up there with the death row classics :[

bad azz, techniec and tray d ripped shit up back then, with some dogg pound features it would've been  :o
totaly agree and in 2009/2010 sadly but true i coulnt care less

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
hopefully something comes of this, however Bad Azz has been saying this for a long time now.  4 years ago he said they were recording for a new lbc crew album.  Plus he still hasn't even dropped Da Low Life's album...so I will believe it when I see it.

True, a lot a talking but not much getting released.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trip Dee

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 08:49:07 AM »
lets be optimistic, cause if that will work out....they just cant go wrong.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »
Hell yea.... they better do this shit RIGHT.... buy some unheard Tray Deee verses for now, Snoop better be a part of it, Dogg Pound features, Battlecat & LT production... shit, grab Crooked I for a song or two, he was around then. The Dove Shack.... man... Swoop G... they better handle this one.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 03:20:08 PM »
grab Crooked I for a song or two, he was around then.

He wasn't around the first time they started workin on the LBC Crew album back in 1994 but yeah, a verse or two from Crooked would be tight. I remember readin on DubCNN that Crooked I, Bad Azz and Techniec was supposed to be workin together on some project a few years ago. It's a shame it didn't happen, let's hope it does this time though.

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »
Speaking of the LBC Crew, wasn't there a thread the other day where Big C-Style posted that that "19th Street Records Greatest Hits Mixtape" was supposed to drop today along with Part 3 of that Big C-Style interview? 

Okka

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
Speaking of the LBC Crew, wasn't there a thread the other day where Big C-Style posted that that "19th Street Records Greatest Hits Mixtape" was supposed to drop today along with Part 3 of that Big C-Style interview?

I don't know, wasn't that interview supposed to drop a few weeks ago?

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 04:42:25 PM »

I don't know, wasn't that interview supposed to drop a few weeks ago?

Yeah.  I think they're a little behind now.  The first two parts of the interview dropped.  But just the other day I thought I saw a post somewhere on here from Big C-Style, saying that part 3 of the interview and the Greatest Hits Mixtape were both going to drop today.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »
I hope they drop soon, i wanna hear those unreleased tracks.