Author Topic: I Feel It  (Read 125 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I Feel It
« on: November 16, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »
I don't man maybe its because today is the 10 year anniversary of 2001 or because i hear that Dre and Game are working together again or because all the westcoast tours going on right know or because Julio G is doing Westside Radio again or because KDAY is bumping Good shit again i don't know but i feel something I'm like The Rock i smell that the westcoast is about to just reclaim there proper spot.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

ThaRealSupreme

Re: I Feel It
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 02:25:13 PM »
I think it's somethin u just desire and hope to see. The west is not going to be mainstream no time soon if ever again because most of the west want to do real Hip Hop but the real doesn't control the industry.Real lovers of Hip Hp want either the west or east to come up again 'cause that retarded down south music has been runnin the airwaves too long. Neither side has ran as long in the game or maybe it just seems long because it's torture. I do remember when the west was shinnin' down south rappers shinned with us and it wasn't no dumb ass music neither. This yrs BET awards sounded like they had acts from Special Ed classes.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »
Seeing New York can't get it right, the fuckin' West better. Put that fuckin' authenticity back on the radio, in the videos, shit fuckin' somethang, somewhere, and get rid of that fuckin' queer ass clothing these niggas be wearing. It's embarrassing to the got damn culture. Fuckin' gay ass hellllll.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »
Seeing New York can't get it right, the fuckin' West better. Put that fuckin' authenticity back on the radio, in the videos, shit fuckin' somethang, somewhere, and get rid of that fuckin' queer ass clothing these niggas be wearing. It's embarrassing to the got damn culture. Fuckin' gay ass hellllll.

Lol The face of the west coast right now is the jerk movement with those lil boys wearin skinny jeans so tight they look like leg warmers.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
I know. I was talkin' like Jay Rock.