Author Topic: Intervention: G Malone & Joell Ortiz Confront Joe Budden On His Assholeishness!  (Read 1073 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if the shoe fit then where that bitch...nigga joe got a very big mouth.shit cought up..want say shit else about some real ass grown men.

Liqq2ThaFonk

Is it me or did dude almost cry?

Nigga actually seemed like he was upset about the shit like he had tears in his eyes and shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Is it me or did dude almost cry?

Nigga actually seemed like he was upset about the shit like he had tears in his eyes and shit.

na, he is just passionate in his arguments.

plus, it was for his blog, i'm sure he was putting on a little show for the people viewing.

DTG Entertainment

LOL, Malone is a joke.

Joey stays in controversy.

Malone has a point though.

he does, but i wouldn't get into an argument with Joe; he won't let up until you admit you're wrong, even if you're right lol.

Joey is too stuck in his own ways for his own good. Lol.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Some things are best said face to face...i didnt see the meaning of the video....seems like a bunch of bullshit...to much bickering.....

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe conceded the point and admitted on twitter that they were right a few minutes after this video finished. Joe's the type of guy that feeds off of this kind of attention, for better or worse. Malone & Ortiz were merely providing him with constructive criticism about his online antics. No harm, no foul. Just a few dudes on a tour bus who have been touring together for nearly 2 months non-stop having a venting session. No biggie.

LBFitted

• Lil Geezy
all malone does is whinge and moan. can't stand the dude no more. he is beginning to look like a sucker, especially since he signed with Mack 10, and malone's album was meant to drop way before mack's, but mack dropped soft white first hahah

stuff like this is why the internet fan annoys me! For one... if anybody payed attention to the story... G said he was @ CD Signing @ vip in Watts! This is before G was even really signed... Logically we dont expect no grown man to still be on some gangsta shit... But if you talk that gangsta shit, you shouldnt be PARANOID or SHOOK when you are in the hood..especially when you are at a CD store where YOUR fans come to see you! Niggas like to talk that shit about Rick Ross, but when i met him he was a real straight up nigga, comes up to you, shakes ya hand! Royce da 5'9 was da same way! But lots of cats in the industry are so far disconnected from the hood, they get scared when they in it, but yet talk that hood tough shit! He didnt have to be a gangsta when G met him, but he damn sho didnt have to be scared. I felt that way when i saw fabolous. I was backstage, he was wit his security, but he gave me a look like i was there to rob him and shit. Like thats not cool. 

As far as the Mack Album comin out 1st.... if you actually pay attention to the situation...Mack drops indi...thus he can drop when he wants... G is on 3 labels @ once, Mack himself cant jus drop G's album, its up to cash money and universal to make that push! So the statement you made was pointless! If you knew half the shit G has to go through and how he is taking it all in stride you would truly respect the man...Yet people on the outside are so quick to pass judgement... This shit aint the wwf... its real life! Some shit is clown ass bullshit, some shit is jus real life shit.. realize the difference between em!