Author Topic: Lara Lavi suing New Solutions Capital Group and WIDEawake Entertainment  (Read 1723 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Lara Lavi suing New Solutions Capital Group and WIDEawake Entertainment
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »
ahahah

So Lara Lavi does not own anything now ?

& what about John Payne ?

Who's running the vault so ?

Payne is still involved to my knowledge, Lara managed to do some cock blocking so WIDEawake ain't quite doing their thing, and last but not least Ronald Ovenden still owns it despite not being able to touch it. Way to go Lara! Thank you for the shitty Kurupt release your bootlegging friend John Hyland has bestowed upon us!

JohnnyL

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »
ahahah

Payne is still involved to my knowledge, Lara managed to do some cock blocking so WIDEawake ain't quite doing their thing, and last but not least Ronald Ovenden still owns it despite not being able to touch it. Way to go Lara! Thank you for the shitty Kurupt release your bootlegging friend John Hyland has bestowed upon us!

Yeah.  That Kurupt release is total bullshit.

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 05:26:44 PM »
Oh well lol if Death Row Goes dormant then fuck lol I missed all there release D= . Oh well fuck I got Doggystyle in CDQ and some dope cpo tracks I'm good. :P

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 07:13:17 PM »
ahahah

It's really a shame how this all turned out. Although it's not the same situation as the original Death Row's collapse, it's another let down to fans after so much excitement and anticipation.

I am not happy with the Kurupt release, but from a fan's standpoint I really hope everything works out so we can obtain the unreleased music.

JohnnyL

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
ahahah

It's really a shame how this all turned out. Although it's not the same situation as the original Death Row's collapse, it's another let down to fans after so much excitement and anticipation.

I am not happy with the Kurupt release, but from a fan's standpoint I really hope everything works out so we can obtain the unreleased music.

Yeah.  Things almost couldn't have turned out any crappier for everyone.  Oh well.  At least we got a couple decent releases out of this mess before everything went to shit.  It hardly lived up to the potential though.  And whoever is responsible for that Kurupt release should be ashamed of themselves.  If they were trying to salvage their investment, that was not the way to do it.  They're not going to make any money of a release that crappy.  And it's a shame, because they could put together a good Kurupt release that people would actually want to hear.  But they think putting out this thrown-together crap is going to make them a few quick bucks.  I sincerely doubt it.