Author Topic: L-Boy at THE BEAT 95.7FM in Santa Maria, California (Video Footage)  (Read 65 times)

BP323

• Lil Geezy
Here's a video clip of the South Side C.E.O L-Boy at the radio station 95.7FM The Beat In Santa Maria, California

The DJ ask L-Boy how he came up with his name.

L-Boy talks about getting caught up in the gangbanging shit while he was in Pasadena, So now He's staying in the I.E

He says it's not really that hard to get his music out there, when you got a hit song like "I'm A Rider"

He says he's a different man now that he was back then, He's a family man and that helped him step away from the drama of gang banging

He also talks about giving some cd's and posters to southsiders up in northern cali.

He gives a shout-out to the 57th street Southside Locos

L-Boy says he loves music and has always wanted to be part of it, He says he stole his uncles tapes of Run D.M.C, Public Enemey & Biz Markie back in the day.

He mentions Scarface, Ice Cube and 2-Pac inspired him to start rapping.

He describe his music as raw and real, no fakness or fabrications at all.

L-Boy talks about his follow up single with Snopp Dogg being a totally different style than "I'm A Rider" and that you have to adapt to your surroundings in this business.

He mentions hooking up with Snoop Dogg though the help of Frank Nitty, He also gives Frank Nitty a shout out.

L-Boy says when he's not in the studio, you can catch him in the streets, Also talks about always putting his kids first and takes them where ever they want to go.

Says Mack 10 wants L-Boy to release his cd by early 2010.

L-Boy tells you the name of his new up-coming album which is called "The Brown Print" and you can get it on itunes, and all major music stores when it is released.

He gives you his myspace link, www.myspace.com/str8offthekeylboy

L-Boy Talks about how he came up with "I'm A Rider" by accident.

He talks about wanting to come out with a street banger before his song with snoop dogg, Because he wants people to know HIS style first BEFORE his song for the ladies

He says fingazz has already made 4 beats for him.

He says he was doing some promotion in Fremont, Oakland & San Jose California for "I'm A Rider"

L-Boy gives shouts out to Mack 10, G. malone, Mike Whitted, the 805 and Santa Maria

I hope you enjoy it!