Author Topic: i hate when people judge the "newer" generation without knowing shit  (Read 607 times)

ikke

Re: i hate when people judge the "newer" generation without knowing shit
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
I hate when people judge the 'oldschool' generation without knowing shit.

i dont even think u were born when tupac died
Aren't you asians supossed to be great in math?

yep, but not all.

arnt all you white boys lil pussies?
Since when is that a stereotype?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »

I hate when people judge the 'oldschool' generation without knowing shit.

i dont even think u were born when tupac died
Aren't you asians supossed to be great in math?

yep, but not all.

arnt all you white boys lil pussies?
Since when is that a stereotype?

actually it is.  Not sayin that all "whiteboys" are pussies.  But that is kinda the stereotype.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »
How come no1 talks about the 60's & 70's like they do about tha 07+'s?  it's hypocritical to tha max.  what about high top fades.  i dont condone skinny jeans and rainbright colored shirts but it ain't like this shit ain't been done b4 100 times over.  Hell even MOST of the 80's was about tight ass fittin' clothes like skinnier jeans and tshirts.  THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.  i guess it's just something 2 talk about.

did u just say "to the max"?

But, back to what u were sayin. Skinny jeans for example, look stupid no matter what generation theyre in.  But once theyre gone, theyre gone and you can just sit back and laugh at the shit people used to wear. Once some kids decide to bring back a stupid trend, it just looks even more ridiculous.  If you saw a group of kids all of a sudden walkin around in Zoot Suits on a regular day youd think they looked fuckin stupid. And Zoot Suits were off the chain.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »
i aint got shit against the lil niggas...i used to be one myself. got nothin but love. but that racist shit...blacc, yellow, white...i dont give a fucc what you look like. as long as you dont snitch on a nigga and you want meggan mccarthy to suffer a horrible fuccin death we cool my nigga.