Author Topic: Spider Loc new album  (Read 575 times)

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
Re: Spider Loc new album
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »
do u real think that the tracclist

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »
why even bother checking this thread if you aint feeling duke?

its a free world, everybody is entilted to there opinon, but i never understood this concept neither, if i ain't checking for a human being artist i just keep it moving, it ain't that deep

plus the hate spider gets on this forum seems a bit exaggerated and extra, like that brother did sumthin personal to niggas, it really ain't that deep, no it ain't, but like i said before, its a free world and everyone is entilted to there views, real niggas no the diffrence between fantasy venting from whatever frustrations mudda fuckers have from where ever onto internet boards and real opinionated constructive critism

Oh no doubt I'm not hating on their opinions, I just don't see how someone can expel so much energy on an artist they dislike, what the fucks the point it's not like the artists getting shitted on personally ruined the peoples lives lol

+1 for your view bro

jloco53

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
how come spider locey aint tellin his fans about his new album there's no tracklist and only thing he can say his theres a recession lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 10:44:17 AM »
how come spider locey aint tellin his fans about his new album there's no tracklist and only thing he can say his theres a recession lol

Why did u edit the title and the thread, sucka?

Somebody's most likely fuckin up and that's why it's good to know how to do things yourself or know somebody else who you'll make your business one of their main priorities. Stuff like this happens to artists all of the time so it's nothin' to get it right even if the release date has to be postponed.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme