Author Topic: Titans-Texans Monday Night Football  (Read 867 times)

Lunatic

Re: Titans-Texans Monday Night Football
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2009, 05:38:21 PM »
^i do, thank you for clarifying.

after hearing this, i would still take 90% of every other starting QB in the NFL. :laugh:
np lol

and that's fine by me 'cause 90% don't win games like he does lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
^i do, thank you for clarifying.

after hearing this, i would still take 90% of every other starting QB in the NFL. :laugh:
np lol

and that's fine by me 'cause 90% don't win games like he does lol

because their running back's name isn't Christopher Duan Johnson.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
ya no other QB's have good RB on their team

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No other teams have RBs better than AP.  ;)

Collins has had 2 horrible seasons as a Titans starter, 1 good and 1 non existent. Young has had 3 good seasons and 1 non existent.

What amazing two 3rd down run conversions by Young!

3 good seasons, but he's only played one full one?

3 wins in a season makes it a good year?

& yeah, he can run; i'll give him that, so can my boy McNabb & his hands are pretty light in terms of hardware. ;D
so his first season wasn't a good one? He went 8-5, went to the pro bowl in his rookie year and was the cover boy for Madden next year. That wasn't a good year in your opinion? I guess u gotta do more than be an All-Star to have a good year.

This season has been 3 games but he's gonna finish it off as a good season; 10 games is strong enough to be considered a good year.

you said "3 good seasons".

i count the one he went to the playoffs, this one isn't over & the other one was 3 games lol.

one good season & having a decent one now.

Indy remains the lone impressive victory & it is impressive.

No it wasn't impressive. Look at the game. Colts were 13-2 and looking ahead to the playoffs. Manning played at the start and went 14-16 for 95 yards and then hit the bench midway through the second quarter. And Young didn't even finish the game. He got injured in the 3rd quarter while they were losing 10-7 to the Colts practice squad and Collins came in and was the QB for the next 3 FG drives for the 16-10 win. Give me a break. If that counts as a Young victory then I need my head examined. And people wonder why I think W/L shouldn't be kept for QBs.

i really wouldn't know.

i can't remember indivdual games from years ago.

but i'll take your word for it.

I wasn't blaming you for anything. All you should know is that Lunatic said Vince beat Indy and that's good enough. I was just telling you the facts of the game.

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 10:55:35 PM »
^I didn't lie lol. His numbers are as mentioned. 2 great seasons (1 better #s wise, another were he took us to the playoffs), 1 non existent season (and Fisher did the right thing to sit him all year) and this is going to be another good year.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2009, 08:26:47 AM »
^I didn't lie lol. His numbers are as mentioned. 2 great seasons (1 better #s wise, another were he took us to the playoffs), 1 non existent season (and Fisher did the right thing to sit him all year) and this is going to be another good year.

Didn't say you lied, but the win against the Colts was a lie (by the NFL stats people), because he never won against the Colts in that game. He was losing to the b-team when he got injured.

And like I said, he's a great talent. His only problem before whas being careless with the ball. He seems to have gotten past that. Collins played low mistake football and the Titans went 13-3 and suffered a tough loss in the playoffs. Collins was never supposed to be the future QB but given the season before he had to start. After the Colts he should have been benched, but then VY would have walked into NE and gotten his ass handed to him, so starting after the bye is the best thing for the future of your team and your QB going into next season. If they can run thetable and make the wildcard they'll look like superstars. But even 7-9 to 8-8 from here will be a great victory.

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »
Yup, anywhere from 7-9 9-7 is unreal. 10-6 (run the table) will make us the playoffs.