Author Topic: Snoop's new video on 106 & Park  (Read 188 times)

BL7

Snoop's new video on 106 & Park
« on: November 13, 2002, 09:46:01 AM »
How long has "From the chuuuch to the palace" been on 106 & park? It was number 8 on tha countdown yesterday.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:Snoop's new video on 106 & Park
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 03:24:10 PM »
i have never seen it on there, but that could be because i don't watch the show very often................has anyone ever even actually seen the video on mtv i haven't only once on bet
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

BL7

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 03:52:52 PM »
Yeah I've seen it a few times on MTV. I think it made trl at one point, though it's not on there now.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 04:00:39 PM »
Yeah I've seen it a few times on MTV. I think it made trl at one point, though it's not on there now.

Yah it was on TRL for a while.  But we should really continue to show love Snoop and keep voting for him on 106 and Park.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 04:37:56 PM »
Ive actually seen the video a number of times.  They play it alot on Much Music, and a few times Ive seen it on BET.  Alot of people have been saying the song is getting no airplay, maybe there just watching at the wrong times?

BL7

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 06:18:19 PM »
Tha song's back on tha countdown, it came in at number 10 today. Guess people are starting to pick up on it.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 11:00:59 AM by BL7 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 09:53:18 PM »
Bet got the video a couple weeks after MTV, for some reason... I've been between jobs so i've been checkin' up on it durning the day

On BET the other day, I was waiting for it to come on, and I fell asleep... 5 hours later when I woke up, my brother said they'd already played it 3 times... so I think they've been playing it pretty steady.