Author Topic: Daz getting some UK exposure!!  (Read 163 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Daz getting some UK exposure!!
« on: November 18, 2002, 11:53:57 AM »
I don't know if Daz has been sending promos of the Makaveli and Dillinger EP to radio stations or something, but Tim Westwood host of the Radio 1 rap show here in the UK has been playing First 2 Bomb loads on that show, and on 1xtra. This is good for Daz because I think most hip hop fans in the UK think that Daz didn't have a career after the Dogg Pound, and now will prehaps starting getting into him more again.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Daz getting some UK exposure!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 12:26:50 PM »
and on 1xtra.

how do u get this station. Do u have to have digital radio?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 01:20:19 PM »
Yeah u do.

ohh or u can listen online here http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 01:21:46 PM by Overseer »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 11:10:34 AM »
Yeah, you do need a digital radio, but I listen to it through Sky Digital cause I ain't got a digital radio. It's channel 919 for those of you who didn't know. It's a pretty dope station although the amount of garage music which is played on there can make it annoying sometimes, but this is made up for by the quality hiphop that they play.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 11:26:30 AM »
Yeah, you do need a digital radio, but I listen to it through Sky Digital cause I ain't got a digital radio. It's channel 919 for those of you who didn't know. It's a pretty dope station although the amount of garage music which is played on there can make it annoying sometimes, but this is made up for by the quality hiphop that they play.

k, cheers