Author Topic: Great News!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 438 times)

Myrealname

Re:Great News!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2002, 11:31:40 AM »
Most of the people on this board hate them cuz they arent a SUPAGANGSTAGANGSTAGANGSTARAPGROUP.  ::)
They're pretty tight and Will i am is off the hook
Bang bang

bez

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2002, 11:39:10 AM »
Pick up the phone call up the line, call up the request line.

That was a dope song.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2002, 12:20:24 PM »
The Black Eyed Peas' music incorporates everything from hip-hop, jungle and trip-hop. I dont think they're wack, its a pretty dope group to me.
S.G.V. have u heard the Bridging The Gap  ? Why u hate them so much ?
I suggest you to listen "lost change" by will i am, its a pretty dope work!
They're sound is smooth and that album is pretty dope,please tell me why u dont like them....

wow they incorporate all that shit into their music...thats wonderful...they still are wack...theyre lyrics are weak as fuck...i seen them b-boy in person...nothin special...plus they really show no love to their home town...sure they rep l.a. in interviews...but its rare that u see them collab with l.a. artists...either way...bridging the cap had nothing bangin...they had some tight collabs with premo and mos def but they ruined the songs...will.i.am never has amazed me for shit...none of em have...then they talk shit about commercialized peeps...and where do they go?...to dr pepper and make a WACK ASS commercial...fuckin lames...im happy that theyre gonna stop rappin...maybe Blink 182 will accept them

so now that i got that out of the way...myrealname..why do u always try to make people look dumb?...u post up nothin but bullshit...to me ur bullshit...ur one of the most annoying people i have ever had any contact with...stupid ass comments that seem to come out of ur ass...thats all i see from u...if u think i dont like BEP cuz theyre not gangster then u got something else comin....i dont like em cuz theyre wack...i dont like someone just cuz theyre gangster...i like em cuz they make good music...and TO ME they make some of the wackest and lamest music...i think u need to fuckin chill and dont try to think u know why i do or dont like someone...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 12:32:32 PM by Nima »

Myrealname

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2002, 12:50:23 PM »
The Black Eyed Peas' music incorporates everything from hip-hop, jungle and trip-hop. I dont think they're wack, its a pretty dope group to me.
S.G.V. have u heard the Bridging The Gap  ? Why u hate them so much ?
I suggest you to listen "lost change" by will i am, its a pretty dope work!
They're sound is smooth and that album is pretty dope,please tell me why u dont like them....

wow they incorporate all that shit into their music...thats wonderful...they still are wack...theyre lyrics are weak as fuck...i seen them b-boy in person...nothin special...plus they really show no love to their home town...sure they rep l.a. in interviews...but its rare that u see them collab with l.a. artists...either way...bridging the cap had nothing bangin...they had some tight collabs with premo and mos def but they ruined the songs...will.i.am never has amazed me for shit...none of em have...then they talk shit about commercialized peeps...and where do they go?...to dr pepper and make a WACK ASS commercial...fuckin lames...im happy that theyre gonna stop rappin...maybe Blink 182 will accept them

so now that i got that out of the way...myrealname..why do u always try to make people look dumb?...u post up nothin but bullshit...to me ur bullshit...ur one of the most annoying people i have ever had any contact with...stupid ass comments that seem to come out of ur ass...thats all i see from u...if u think i dont like BEP cuz theyre not gangster then u got something else comin....i dont like em cuz theyre wack...i dont like someone just cuz theyre gangster...i like em cuz they make good music...and TO ME they make some of the wackest and lamest music...i think u need to fuckin chill and dont try to think u know why i do or dont like someone...
Its just your opinion, i still dont understand why they're wack for you, cuz u dont explain nothing if u only say "they're wack".
To me they're tighter than half of the l.a. chicano gangsta rap rappers with lyrics all about drivebys and mexican pride.
I suggest you to read a few times what i've wrote, cuz i've said "Most of the people on this board hate them cuz they're not gangsta rappers",i dont see your name S.G.V. on my other posts of this topic.
CHILL

EazySteve

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2002, 01:20:49 PM »
Black Eyed Peas/Atban Klann whatever...they were puttin out shiit that was different than all the rest.  Innovative was well put =[Euthanasia]=

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2002, 01:37:01 PM »

Its just your opinion, i still dont understand why they're wack for you, cuz u dont explain nothing if u only say "they're wack".
To me they're tighter than half of the l.a. chicano gangsta rap rappers with lyrics all about drivebys and mexican pride.
I suggest you to read a few times what i've wrote, cuz i've said "Most of the people on this board hate them cuz they're not gangsta rappers",i dont see your name S.G.V. on my other posts of this topic.
CHILL
what are u some kind of moron or something?...i explained why theyre wack...i seen em live...poor stage presence..they try way too hard to be b-boys...half the time they fuck up...and when theyre asked to freestyle they almost always decline or spit some weak ass shit...plus they never give back to l.a....they dont really hook up with anyone from l.a....they go out to other places and hook up....and im damn sure that Conejo would rip every last one of these guys up...i know for a fact that he would...and lyrically they aint better than say Frost or Slow Pain...

Myrealname

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2002, 10:10:07 PM »
If a group never give back to l.a,what's the problem ?
Conejo is a real wack rapper,believe it!

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2002, 11:32:36 PM »
the problem with that is...its like forgettin where ur from...they dont support the scene...so fuck em...and conejo will blaze em...believe

Myrealname

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2002, 03:08:20 AM »
the problem with that is...its like forgettin where ur from...they dont support the scene...so fuck em...and conejo will blaze em...believe
Do u know them personally ?
Why u dont enjoy the music and let the other shit about "forgettin their roots and dont support the scene",if itst true its their problem.....
« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 10:12:50 AM by Myrealname »