Author Topic: Nets Fire Lawrence Frank  (Read 210 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Nets Fire Lawrence Frank
« on: November 29, 2009, 01:51:41 PM »
Nets fire Frank after 0-16 start

The New Jersey Nets have fired Lawrence Frank, the coach told Yahoo! Sports.

Frank will not coach against the Lakers on Sunday night, when the Nets will have a chance to tie an NBA record with a 17th straight loss to start the season. New Jersey assistant Tom Barrise will coach Sunday instead.

Yahoo! Sports first reported early Sunday that Nets president Rod Thorn had made the decision to fire Frank. Thorn was expected to meet with owner Bruce Ratner on Sunday to inform him that he would replace Frank on Monday, but sped up the process after news of Frank’s imminent dismissal became public.

As the consecutive losses to start the season have reached 16, the return of several key players has done little to improve the Nets’ performance and that cost Frank his job.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 01:53:22 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Nets Fire Lawrence Frank
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 02:01:57 PM »
That will solve all their problems. ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »
they are destined for 0-82, even if they got Phil Jackson in there lol.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »
they are destined for 0-82, even if they got Phil Jackson in there lol.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 06:27:35 PM »
LOL I love how all these teams think by firing their manager they're gonna change shit around. When your # 1 option (Devin Harris) misses half the games and your team is shit to begin with I don't think you can put that on the coach.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »
LOL I love how all these teams think by firing their manager they're gonna change shit around. When your # 1 option (Devin Harris) misses half the games and your team is shit to begin with I don't think you can put that on the coach.

& Yi is still injured, another big guy for them.

for the first 10 games or whatever they were without Harris & Yi & they expected to win?

i put them at 0-17, Lakers are up 20 already lol.

also, it's even a harder climb for them because now teams don't want to be the team to lose to the winless Nets.

if they were 4-12, a team might sag off a little bit & the Nets could show up that night, but now expect to see 100% by each team, until they are up by 25 lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »
they're getting crushed by the lakers; Kobe might even be able to get a triple double by the end of the third if they keep him in.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »
they're getting crushed by the lakers; Kobe might even be able to get a triple double by the end of the third if they keep him in.

FUCK, i needed Kobe to drop 43 for fantasy to win in points; but it looks like he's done for the night. :-\ :-X

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »

FUCK, i needed Kobe to drop 43 for fantasy to win in points; but it looks like he's done for the night. :-\ :-X

what's going to be your score overall?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »
That's gotta be fun for Barrise, I can see it now "Hey we need you to take over the team, good luck playing the defending champs tonight"