Author Topic: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox  (Read 1077 times)

Lunatic

Re: Is Knoc Gonna Work With Dre On Detox
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »
^the way I'm doing it? U don't even know shit lol. Keep praying for him but I don't get why  ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »
dude is cool....but nobody fucks wit this dude outside of his city(and Dubcnn).....LOL....ain't nobody checkin for knoc. If dre can't make money off of you....he ain't fucken wit you and he can't make no doe off of Knoc....that's a fact....LOL....how many records has he sold.

Uhh, all 4 of Knocs singles got play in New Zealand, which is saying alot since Hip Hop aint that big over here. Muzik, The Way I Am, Bad Intentions and The Knoc all got play, it was crazy cos when i first saw him I thought he was a Snoop rip off lol...

I don't get the hate for Luna either, dukes got a working and personal relationship with one of his favourite artists, why would he not wanna talk about it lol. Too many haters man...

How did I hate on Luna? I got no problem with dude...he works wit knoc and is helping him promote his product as well as keeping fans updated....how can I hate on that? I was simply saying Knocs not a factor in the states and that's a fact....maybe over seas he's gettin that gwap....I live in the states IDK.....but I was just stating the obvious.....NO ONE IS CHECKIN FOR HIM.....why does that make me a hater?

Yeah I only quoted you refering to your statement "noone fucks with Knoc outside of his city" the hate shit was intended for a couple others. Sometimes I have thought that Luna does go a bit overboard with the Knoc shit, but in all honesty he's doing what a good PR person should be, keeping us talking about the artist he's working for. It doesn't come off scary to me.

I saw a couple dudes at a concert fighting over their favourite rappers sweat towel, now that's scary lol

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2009, 11:17:23 PM »
I saw a couple dudes at a concert fighting over their favourite rappers sweat towel, now that's scary lol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2009, 01:37:14 AM »
^ good to see my 2 biggest haters in this thread. I was honest and get laughed at for it. I was like "holy shit" when my childhood favorite rapper called me a year ago. Apparently that is something to be embarrassed about  ::)  Ask Nima about the first time he interviewed one of his favorite artists. Or Eddie G about the first time he interviewed DJ Quik.

Nothing funny about getting paid off your favorite artist  8)
why are you taking those guys serious?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »
^ good to see my 2 biggest haters in this thread. I was honest and get laughed at for it. I was like "holy shit" when my childhood favorite rapper called me a year ago. Apparently that is something to be embarrassed about  ::)  Ask Nima about the first time he interviewed one of his favorite artists. Or Eddie G about the first time he interviewed DJ Quik.

Nothing funny about getting paid off your favorite artist  8)
why are you taking those guys serious?

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2009, 07:31:30 AM »
^ u 2 are right lol. I'll stop responding to them now  ;)

Suga Foot

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »
*Just a side note (no disrespect intended) but Mauzip used to be (still is?) TQ's biggest fan on earth.  And I know he's hung out with him/interviewed him to some extent.  So he's not saying these things just to say them.

but anyway, lets get back on topic...

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2009, 09:35:30 AM »
*Just a side note (no disrespect intended) but Mauzip used to be (still is?) TQ's biggest fan on earth.  And I know he's hung out with him/interviewed him to some extent.  So he's not saying these things just to say them.

but anyway, lets get back on topic...

I know all of that. I'm sure he was excited when he first interviewed TQ. Just like I know for a fact members of this website had similar experiences when they finally got a chance to deal with their favorite artists. I recall Eddie G telling me a good one about DJ Quik, his favorite artist. Nima has told me some good ones too. And none of this is a shot at anyone; that's the way it's supposed to be when you get a chance to work with the artists you liked before u even got into the music business. It only makes sense. Now, it's whatever to me.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »
^Nothing like his lawyer, just PR/Publicity work as I'm already doing for other artists besides Knoc-turn'al but u don't see/know that. I'm not overly excited that I talk to him on the phone. I of course was at first, but now it's too often to get excited about. I've become used to it. People ask me questions about MathMadix and I answer. I do try and do business for and with him..and u know what? it's gonna get me paid so I hardly look "scary" for that.

I'm not going in discussion because I said everything that had to be said. Maybe in a few years you will understand. Hopefully Knoc-Turn'al is still alive then.

lol
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....