Author Topic: Damn.. Pac really loved the idea of dying  (Read 1414 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Damn.. Pac really loved the idea of dying
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
I was so money orientated, initiated as a Thug.. feindin for wickid adventures, ambitious as I was.. Picture a nigga on the verge of livin insane.. I'll sell my soul for a chance to kick it in vain.. Now tell me if I'm wrong, for sayin fu*k the World.. got you deeper in my songs.. Drinkin til I hurl.. Spendin money til it's gone.. It's the Good Life.. Baby, niggaz got it goin on! Now maybe if I died and came back.. wouldn't have to slang crack.. Addicted to the game.. so obviously we came strapped.. Please forgive me for my wicked ways.. fu*k a bitch.. Bad Boy niggaz eat a dick a day bumpin this..

Classic, I got to play that track right now.

2euce 7even

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 03:16:27 AM »

DEATH AROUND THE CORNER..BUMPIN IT NON-STOP!

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 08:25:55 AM »
yes he was a very emotional little boy
fuck him and fuck you 2

ok, how do you listen to then?florida or dipset?stupid idiots.

man i like some of his music,but every secend theard is abaut Pac...he's dope on some shit but got a lot rapprs whos shit on him big time..
ccc

Mulderfucker

lol at another nigga jealous because his favorite rapper doesnt get love like pac does. and as far as him being into death he grew up in a enviroment where u dont live past 25.the sad thing is napolean said that pac said that he didnt wanna die anymore and like two months later he was dead.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »
when your on the top of the world you know muffuccaz to you to be dead
he was possibly the best rapper at the time so he knew he was wanted dead or alive
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.