Author Topic: Inland Empire  (Read 352 times)

OutSider

Re:Inland Empire
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2003, 10:17:09 PM »
i miss fontana... i was just over there last thursday.. visiting my best friend from high school... although they are making some changes there... but not enough.... lol...

I SO MISS FONTUCKY!!!

PINK PHONE HOME!!

Inland_Bound

• Lil Geezy
Re: Inland Empire
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 10:10:28 AM »
WEST UP TO ALL MY 909 IE PEEPS ON THE FORUM! SAN BERNARDINO 2 ONTERIO 2 RIVERSIDE. KEEP THEM E'Z UP YALL!

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »
Hell yeah... FonTucky is like a southern city. You should see Fontana days, that shit was funny. You got the high schools repping, a bunch of Mexicans on the side watching the parade, and some white people in motorcycles driving around with the U.S. flag. I mean, it's like the south, in California. I went to school there and all, 'cause I almost got kicked out Rialto, but damn, I went from ghetto to southern town. And ask most blacks were they are from in FonTucky, they are always from the south and shit. That city gots issues.

You went to Rialto High? What year?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
Hell yeah... FonTucky is like a southern city. You should see Fontana days, that shit was funny. You got the high schools repping, a bunch of Mexicans on the side watching the parade, and some white people in motorcycles driving around with the U.S. flag. I mean, it's like the south, in California. I went to school there and all, 'cause I almost got kicked out Rialto, but damn, I went from ghetto to southern town. And ask most blacks were they are from in FonTucky, they are always from the south and shit. That city gots issues.

You went to Rialto High? What year?

Wow... some old threads... lol

I was at Rialto Middle School... but almost got kicked out... so I transfered to Alder Middle School in 8th grade and then went to A.B. Miller High School. I graduated in 1999, and played football with Green Bay Packer linebacker Nick Barnett... lol. When the Raiders have an off year, I root for the Packers now... lol.

Inland_Bound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »
Is Nick from the IE?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »
nah^

Inland_Bound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »
Yo TimeLock, where you stay at in the E homie?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
Sounds like some Zelda type shit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »
Is Nick from the IE?
nah^

Dude, Nick is from the IE. I went to high school with him, we were on the same team, the same starting defense. So yes, Nick Barnett is from the IE.

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »
Inland Empire is mostly Riverside County and San Bernandino County...never heard of Pomona being apart of it...I know its 909 but still for some reason that city never comes up...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 02:33:39 PM »
oh thought he meant NIK from the board

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »
Inland Empire is mostly Riverside County and San Bernandino County...never heard of Pomona being apart of it...I know its 909 but still for some reason that city never comes up...

it's in the San Bernardino Valley. East of Kellogg hill, San Bernardino Valley, west of Kellogg hill, San Gabriel Valley.