Author Topic: why didn't 2pac drop a verse on the classic song JACK MOVE???  (Read 1093 times)

OG Hack Wilson

why didn't 2pac drop a verse on the classic song JACK MOVE???
« on: December 03, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »
it has Daz, Kurupt, Fatal, Kadafi, Big Syke and Napoleon

one of my fav songs ever

and no verse by Pac??  where was he when this was made?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: why didn't 2pac drop a verse on the classic song JACK MOVE???
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »
I always wondered how DPG/Outlawz would sound on a album together (a la Thug Pound). This track was insane, especially Kadafi's verse

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:52:20 PM »
He probably did have a verse. Daz probably cut 2Pac's verse and made a whole song out of it for Makaveli and Dillinger

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 06:19:01 AM »
it has Daz, Kurupt, Fatal, Kadafi, Big Syke and Napoleon

one of my fav songs ever

and no verse by Pac??  where was he when this was made?

Good question.  I love that track.  My favorite track from "Last of the Pound."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »
true story^
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »
it was probably recorded after pac had passed away

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 10:55:54 PM »
it was probably recorded after pac had passed away

pretty sure KAdafi was living Jersey at the time

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »
I love that track. My favorite track from "Last of the Pound."

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »
this song was originally released years before last of the pound, on Daz Dillinger's Westside Riderz Vol 1

Okka

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »
this song was originally released years before last of the pound, on Daz Dillinger's Westside Riderz Vol 1

"Westside Riderz" is rare as fuck, i ain't never even heard it. Do you have the tracklisting?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »
where was Pac when it was being made? :(

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »
hey hook me up with a mp3 Hack.

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 03:40:34 PM »

"Westside Riderz" is rare as fuck, i ain't never even heard it. Do you have the tracklisting?

Well I own the actual cd, and it was supposed to come w/ a calendar of the tracks, but mine didn't.  So there are no liner notes.  I heard you can still find it in mom and pop stores.  It features Daz, outlawz, luniz, cydal, celly cel, 3xkrazy, swoop g, PFN, rappin 4 tay, mac dre, soopafly, rbl posse, snoop, kurupt, and maybe a couple more.  It is a really dope compilation.

JohnnyL

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 07:54:01 PM »

Well I own the actual cd, and it was supposed to come w/ a calendar of the tracks, but mine didn't.  So there are no liner notes.  I heard you can still find it in mom and pop stores.  It features Daz, outlawz, luniz, cydal, celly cel, 3xkrazy, swoop g, PFN, rappin 4 tay, mac dre, soopafly, rbl posse, snoop, kurupt, and maybe a couple more.  It is a really dope compilation.

Now that you mention that, I think I remember that.  Wasn't that released on "Mobstyle Records" ?  I think that was the name of it.  It was when Daz tried to start a record label with Snoop's uncle.  If I remember right, the cd came with a calendar.  I always wanted to get that album, but never managed to find it anywhere.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
yeah it was released on mobstyle records